First Grade Splash Math Games. Kids practice counting numbers 123, basic addition & subtraction facts
By StudyPad, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Splash Math – 1st Grade app is a collection of fun and interactive math problems aligned to Common Core Standards. The app reinforces math concepts with self-paced and adaptive practice anytime, anywhere (works on iPhone, iPod, iPad).
***Awards & Recognition's for Splash Math Series***
Splash Math Program is currently used by over 12 million kids and has bagged several prestigious awards.
• Winner of “Gold Stevie Award” (2013) in “Education and Reference” category
• Winner of “Tabby Awards” (2012) in “Best Education and Training App” category
• Winner of “Best Elementary Student App” (2011) by BestAppEver.com
• Featured in Apple lists - “Staff Favourite”, “New and Newsworthy”
*** REVIEWS ***
“School may be out, but students looking to brush up on their math skills will be hard pressed to find a better tool than Splash Math. It was charming, instructive, comprehensive and spoke to kids at the perfect level. There’s a reason this is an Apple Staff Favorite.” – CBSLocal.com
“Parents need to know that 1st Grade Splash Math Game lets kids practice first-grade level Common Core math skills in an entertaining way. You can choose the skills and difficulty levels from categories including place value, count and compare, advanced addition, data and graphs, and more. Kids earn little origami fish for their "aquariums" as they go.”
“This is the only math App I found that links to the standard curriculum. It can save the parents so much time and money in trying to find out if it fits the child’s need. It is also the most thorough and comprehensive math app I’ve ever seen. With the ability to customize the content of the practices, I feel this could be the only math app you will need for the year.” - iGameMom.com
Content Coverage: 70+ math skills (1st Grade)
Curriculum: Common Core State Standards
***Key Features of 1st Grade Splash Math***
+ Self-paced math practice program
+ Explanation for wrong answers
+ Scratchpad for rough work
+ Virtual rewards and games
+ Monitor progress with real-time progress dashboard
+ Progress synced across multiple iPhones, iPods, iPads, desktops and laptops.
+ HD graphics and sound effects to give an amazing game play experience.
*** TOPICS COVERED ***
StudyPad has the best math apps aligned to common core standards with virtually infinite number of questions. This app covers following topics:
1. Addition - Add numbers within 20 using various methods with the help of pictures and models
2. Subtraction - Subtract numbers within 20 using various methods with the help of pictures and models
3. Advanced Addition - Add three numbers within 20 and solve word problems involving addition
4. Advanced Subtraction - Subtract to compare and solve word problems involving subtraction
5. Mixed Operations - Fact families and missing numbers in addition and subtraction equation
6. Place Value - Work with basic concepts of place value involving amounts of tens and ones in two digit numbers
7. Counting and Comparison - Count to 120 and compare and order numbers two digit numbers based understanding of place value
8. Time - Read and set time in hours and half-hours using clocks
9. Measurements - Measure lengths of objects using smaller objects and order three objects based on length
10. Addition Facts - Add 1, 2, 3...9 to another number
11. Subtraction Facts - Subtract 1, 2, 3...9 from another number
12. Data and Graphs - Analyze and organize data in up to three categories using charts and picture graphs
13. Geometry - Recognize shapes based on defining attributes and partition circle and rectangles into halves and fourths
14. Money - Identify coins and their values and count money using coins
*** SPLASH MATH APPS SERIES ***
+ Splash Math - K to 5 App
+ Preschool and Kindergarten Math App
+ 1st Grade Math App
+ 2nd Grade Math App
+ 3rd Grade Math App
+ 4th Grade Math App
+ 5th Grade Math App
What's New in Version 5.1.6
Performance Optimization for iPad Pro
If you like Splash Math, please leave a review on the App Store. It really helps!!
Have feedback? please email us at email@example.com
Needs more variety in rewards, crashes often
We like the amount and variety of math sections. However, my child only earns the same 5 or 6 rewards over and over. After using the app for a week or two, those already got boring for her. The game also crashes about every other time it is used. That is particularly frustrating for my child when she just earned a reward and she loses it.
Awesome and worth it!
I am a huge fan of this app! It is great to use whole group with my students as a review and for independent practice on the computers. So many uses for one price and it is aligned with all standards taught in math...with a few extra standards to introduce and practice counting money.
Helpful and fun
My 5 year old loves to use this app while I'm helping my older kids with their schoolwork 👍
However there are some inappropriate questions about "body weight" (ex: identify slim, skinned, overweight, etc). I feel these questions need to be taken out of the game. 👎
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Education
- Updated: Dec 09, 2015
- Version: 5.1.6
- Size: 251 MB
- Languages: English, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: StudyPad, Inc.
- © 2011 StudyPad, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.