Swipe credit cards and get paid anywhere whether on the go, at an event, upon delivery or during a service call with 1stPayMobile.
Don’t lose anymore business and get paid quickly by accepting credit card payments anywhere with 1stPayMobile
1stPayMobile allows you to swipe or key credit card payments with your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch. It is a secure mobile payments solution for businesses and nonprofits that is configurable to meet unique business needs. 1stPayMobile is a cost effective way to accept credit cards from any location.
FREE Unlimited Boutique Style Customer Service and Technical Support
Download 1stPayMobile for Free
Learn More - Call 1-888-810-7800
1stPayMobile is powered by GoEmerchant, an industry leader since 1995.
• Free App
• End to End Encryption exceeding PCI compliance standards
• Signature Capture
• Automatically add Tax & Tips
• Adjustable Tax
• Custom Tip by Dollar Amount or Percentage
• Email Receipts with Geo-Location on Map
• Text Message Receipts with Geo-Location on Map
• Blue Bamboo Mobile Receipt Printer
• Star Receipt Printer and Cash Drawer
• Recurring Billing for Businesses and Not for Profits
• Multi-MID, Multi-Location
• Store & Forward for Offline Transaction Processing
• Mobile Report Summaries & Transaction Query
Web Portal for:
• Administration of Users
• Powerful & Configurable App Functionality
• Unlimited Custom Data Capture
• Detailed and Summary Reporting
• Portable Bluetooth Printer available
• Authorization (Pre-Auth)
• Voice Authorization
• Account Verification
• Void Reversals
Please note: If Using Audio Port Card Readers (uDynamo, UniMag II, Roam Pay), when updating to iOS 7, you must allow the App to have access to your microphone. To check this setting on your mobile device, go to Settings -> Privacy -> Microphone and check to make sure it’s enabled.
Minor Update to Fix Sign-In Issue
Ratings and Reviews
Very bad merchant
These people call u up and tell u they have the best rates....they sign u on without letting u view any paperwork then charge u extremely high prices for their service and then u decide not to have them as a merchant, they send u a contract saying u owe them hundreds of dollars because u no longer wish to have their service and then turn it over to collections to ruin your credit....these people are sorry as they come and no one should sign on with them...they are liars and scammers....
Do not subscribe!
They lied about the charges. They make it really hard to get stopped.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.