The 1stSales Lead Retrieval app works on your own device to capture/annotate/qualify trade show leads at shows which have chosen 1stSales as their lead retrieval service provider.
To get started
- Download and install the app.
- Register with reg-key AAA-111 to try out the app.
- Sign up for service at https://1stsales.com/signup to get the reg-key for the show where you will be exhibiting.
- Use this reg-key for all your reps at the show for no additional charge.
- Set up any number of custom lead qualifiers (products/reps/etc) before/during the show. Color-code for quick and easy reference. Set selected qualifiers for “autotag” so that every lead is qualified appropriately and automatically.
- Tap or speech-to-text notes.
- Scan one lead at a time to view/edit/annotate/qualify individually or…
- Go into “repeat” (multiscan) mode. Simply wave the device across multiple badge barcodes without pausing between scans.
- Forward a lead to any number of email inboxes with just a few clicks.
- With just a single click… call, email, text, or map-locate the prospect. Google-search for the organization and contact. Visit the website and social media accounts for this lead’s organization.
- Sort your leads by contact, company, scan date/time, or any of your custom qualifiers.
- Search for leads containing specified text in any of the lead fields.
- Add leads manually for attendees without a barcoded badge.
- View your leads in real time from a web page and download into XLS, Tab-Delimited or CSV throughout the show.
- After the conference, attendees receive an email showing the exhibitor-provided profiles of the exhibitors who scanned them and a link to a page of ALL profiles. Profile: logo, organization name, message, contacts and links to sales collateral, web site and social media accounts.
- Internet access can be spotty at tradeshows. Internet access is ONLY required 1) when you first log in at the show, 2) when you customize your qualifiers and want to share them with your booth co-workers, 3) when you use speech-to-text functionality and 4) when you want your leads uploaded for web view/download. WIFI is not required. Ordinary cell phone network is more than adequate.
- We support 1D (barcode39) barcodes so that exhibitors can choose to use our app, our key-fob-sized scanners or both.
Requires iOS 10 or later. iPhone 5 or later. Tablets not yet supported.
Fixed search bug, made login/admin screen cosmetic changes.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.