By Hoyos Labs Corp.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Are you tired of PINs, passwords and usernames? Tired of worrying about how safe your information is when you use them?
Worry no more. The free 1U® app is here. It replaces the PINs, usernames and passwords that make you so vulnerable. Similar to Touch ID, 1U uses your face or by taking a picture of your four fingers to give you access to your favorite websites.
Our premium feature, 1U Turing, lets you encrypt and email files securely. How great is it that the only way others can access document is if you give them permission to decrypt them?
• Remembers your usernames and passwords to fast-track into your favorite websites.
• Imports and encrypts files from sources like iCloud, Dropbox, Google Drive and corporate data.
• 4F (4 Fingers)—unlocks your accounts with a picture of your fingers. 4F is fast and super-easy to use under any lighting condition.
• Shares encrypted files with others safely.
• Use 1U on your smartphone, iPad and PC—sync an unlimited number of devices.
• Use 4F, facial recognition and Apple Touch ID.
• Automatically opens websites and manages encrypted files on your desktop browser.
• Uses “Liveness detection” to prevent spoofing and hacking.
Learn more about 1U on our website: 1uapps.com
*** NOTICE: For security reasons, 1U does NOT support jailbroken devices***
What's New in Version 2.2.0
Thank you for your continued support. In this new release, we include:
- Speed and accuracy improvements to the 4F biometric login
- Better hand placement guidance for 4F
- Other bug fixes to keep 1U working for you.
Contact us at email@example.com. We look forward to helping you.
Can't get far enough into the app to get it to work. It always crashes when I'm completing the first step: taking pictures of my fingers.
This app doesn't work and is just frustrating and time wasting. I spent much time in putting websites and passwords in multiple times, also synchronized with the desktop app, yet the iPhone app consistently forgets the user and you have to re-input your biometric credentials from scratch. Not worth it. Great idea, but just not stable