KJRH 2 Works For You in Tulsa
By E.W. Scripps Company
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
KJRH 2 Works For You in Tulsa delivers relevant local, community and national news, including up-to-the minute weather information, breaking news, and alerts throughout the day.
When you open our app, you’ll know what’s going on right now and what’s important to your local area.
We've improved the experience with an intuitive layout and simplified navigation. News, weather and video are just a tap away.
Our favorite feature is the weather section. Not only do we deliver hourly and daily forecasts, we give you the most updated severe weather information in an instant.
• Breaking news alerts and stories
• Brand new weather section, with hourly and daily forecasts
• Live streaming video
• Fast and easy to use
•We are excited to offer an ad-free experience for purchase within the app for $0.99/month. The subscription removes all in-app ads, including pre-roll video. Linked content loaded in a web-view is not included. Thanks for supporting local journalism!
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
We're committed to continually improving our user experience, so please let us know how we're doing by leaving a review in the App Store.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
What's New in Version 6.12
- Quiet time. Handily silence push notifications on your preferred schedule.
- Captions on images when in gallery view.
Worst news app ever.
Sentence. Ad. Sentence. Ad. Sentence. Ad. Sentence. Ad. Sentence. Ad.
You don't care about the customers, you care about trying to annoy us enough into paying 99¢ a month for your app without ads. In a turnabout, I have actual news for you! Your news isn't worth paying for. You're idiots. I'll eventually delete your app when I get tired of your crap like I did years ago. There's other, better options out there.
- Category: News
- Updated: Jun 13, 2017
- Version: 6.12
- Size: 52.7 MB
- Languages: English, Spanish
- Seller: E.W. Scripps Company
- © The E.W. Scripps Company
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Remove Ads$0.99