Texas Law (LawStack TX Series)
By Tekk Innovations LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
LawStack's complete Texas Statutes in your pocket. Refer to it often? Leave the heavy books at home. You should buy this app now.
• Initial purchase includes one year content subscription. Renew thereafter in-app.
• All tables and images included.
• Add custom bookmarks, highlighting, and notes.
• Full-text search and other advanced search options.
• Email and share sections or selected content with colleagues.
Like this app? Check out our other legal apps:
• TX Law (Texas Statutes/Codes)
• Code of Federal Regulations (all titles)
• United States Code (all titles)
Question, comments, or feature requests? Need specific updates? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Disclaimer: The information in this app is not intended to replace official versions, is subject to revision, and should not be considered legal advice. Tekk Innovations LLC presents this information without warranties, express or implied, regarding accuracy, timeliness, or completeness. In addition, this disclaimer may change at anytime. When necessary, consult primary source material.
What's New in Version 8.521.20170430
Thank you for supporting LawStack apps. In this update, we've improved account management and updates.
Needs to be user-friendly
Here are eight dead simple tweaks Tekk Innovations can make to their LawStack apps to bring about major improvements in user-friendliness:
1. Use iCloud to back up bookmarks not just as app data in our backups.
2. Fix the numerous broken links all over sections referencing different sections, and clean up formatting.
3. Allow us to write our own notes in each section, title, chapter, etc. and sync that with iCloud so we do not lose them when switching devices.
4. Add relevant pictures beside the titles so we don't have to go up and down scrolling to find which part of our state's laws we often reference. They have handcuffs for the Penal Code and a car for the Vehicle Code on those smaller apps; why not as a handy guide in the $29.99/yr apps?
5. Start including tracking, or case, numbers, when contacting support so as to make it easier to maintain contact about the issue, especially if it's a content error or an annoying bug in the app which diminishes its quality and worthiness of paying as much as $29.99 plus tax year after year to keep everything up to date!
6. Add a PDF and a DOCX exporting feature so the app would be useful beyond our iOS/Android devices. I have been asking for this since I've paid over $300 for twelve state law apps in July of 2016, which I'll have to pay again this July to keep all the laws current! I don't want to copy and paste everything one section after one section after one section!
7. Let us view one title all at once! This one's REALLY dead simple! I'm getting tired of having to back out of every section to look at another one, like robbery in the first degree after I look at robbery in the second or third degree! Also, let us view an entire chapter on the same screen!
8. Integrate the app with Windows and macOS web browsers such as Edge, Google Chrome and Safari. We can manage our subscriptions on our desktops once we sign in, why not be able to log in and use our iOS/Android apps on Windows or macOS, or Chrome OS, or Linux?
I'll check back on December 31 next year and see how far LawStack has come with innovating their state law apps before I consider paying over $300 to renew my subscriptions on my twelve state law apps each year. That's a lot of money, especially by iOS/Android app standards, even if the $29.99 included data updates and free customer support for life!
- Category: Reference
- Updated: May 04, 2017
- Version: 8.521.20170430
- Size: 355 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Tekk Innovations LLC
- © 2009 - 2015 Tekk Innovations LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- TX Law - 1 Year$29.99
- 83rd Legislature Subscription$14.99