2013 Report Card for America's Infrastructure
By American Society of Civil Engineers
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Every family and business needs infrastructure to thrive– from your road to work to the pipes bringing clean drinking water. The American Society of Civil Engineers’ 2013 Report Card for America’s Infrastructure brings you the most comprehensive and clear reference available on America’s infrastructure across 16 sectors. Bringing expert analysis, maps, videos and interactive content, this app shows how your state’s infrastructure is doing and what needs attention. Share key information through Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn.
What's New in Version 3.0.3
The latest version includes updated state statistics for 2014 on bridges, dams, drinking water, ports, roads and transit. Plus:
• New maps, graphs and charts
• 20 new success stories highlighting the economic benefits of infrastructure investment, and how projects are making a difference in communities across the United States
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Reference
- Updated: Dec 10, 2014
- Version: 3.0.3
- Size: 348 MB
- Languages: English, German
- Seller: American Society of Civil Engineers
- © 2013 American Society of Civil Engineers
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.