The official app for the 2019 Chicago Auto Show. The Chicago Auto Show is the nation’s largest and it’s open to the public from Feb. 9 to Feb. 18. This year’s show boasts more than 1 million sq. ft. of exhibit space and includes nearly 1000 vehicles, multiple indoor test tracks and outdoor test drives and plenty of interactive displays. App features include event information, appearance schedule, show floor map, list of exhibitors, list of vehicles on display, news and blog feed, videos and photos from the show, social interaction and more.
Show Floor Map
Comprehensive Vehicle Listing
Daily Schedule of Events
Parking and Directions
Ratings and Reviews
Truly Enhances The Show Experience
This app is a 10/10, walking around the show, an already incredible and fun experience is enhanced even further walking around the app on my phone, I don’t even think about it! I love it. Can’t wait to spend some time with the app at the show this year, it’s gonna be a great one!
PS the app is even better with Apple Watch notifications turned on!
Not able to purchase tickets
Credit card errors when trying to buy tickets to get the app discount regardless of which credit card I use. Says info isn’t correct but all was correct. Tried 2 different credit cards.
Can’t buy tickets
Keeps giving an error when trying to buy tickets. Says my card, information, or address are invalid or declined. Seems like I’m not the only one having this issue either
- Chicago Automobile Trade Association
- 25.4 MB
- Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Basque, Czech, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Gambling and Contests
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2019 Americaneagle.com
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.