<20MB New Zealand Map (North Island)
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
This is a simple app that provides an interactive OFFLINE MAP of New Zealand North Island.
- No internet connection required, no roaming charges
- Pinpoints your current location, so you never get lost
- Can be used like a GPS (but no turn-by-turn navigation)
- Zooms down to main street level, good for driving around the island (see screenshots for how much detail is available)
- Covers all of New Zealand's North Island
- Auckland, Cape Reinga, Coromandel Peninsula, Hamilton, Waitomo Caves, Rotorua, Hicks Bay, Taupo, Tongariro, Whanganui, Napier, Wellington and everything in between.
Less than 20MB, you can download this app from your cellular network. No wifi connection required.
Note: The iPhone turns off the GPS in airplane mode. You will need to switch off airplane mode to use the GPS functionality and locate yourself on the map (the app does NOT NEED internet connection, even if airplane mode is switched off).
App states Main Street level.
App does not include much detail out of towns.
It does me NO good.
I want my money back, please.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Travel
- Released: May 13, 2011
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 14.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Net Gecko Pte. Ltd.
- © 2011 Net Gecko Pte Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.