21 Damage is a life counter app for Magic: The Gathering, tailored for EDH (Commander) multiplayer games.
- 6, 4, 3, 2 and Single Player tracking support.
- 2 Player tracking support for 20-life games (w/o Commander Damage counters)
- Simple life counter.
- Commander Damage counters for each player (except on 6-player view).
- Player Name for each player (except on Single player view).
- Subtract/Add 5 lives at a time.
- Game loss:
- Player "dies" when: Any commander damage reaches 21, life total reaches 0 or poison counters reach 10.
- Life drain indicators:
- Life becomes yellow when it reaches 10 or less.
- Life becomes red when it reaches 5 or less.
- Life becomes gray when a player life's total reaches 0.
- iPad Split-Screen support
- Game Setup includes number and names of players & preferred counters.
- Single-Player also includes counters for:
- Floating Mana (One for each WUBGR+Generic)
- Up-to 4 Commander Damage Counters for up-to 5-player tables
NEW IN 4.0:
- Player Names for 2, 3, 4 & 6-Player screens!
- Commander PvP starts at 30 life.
- Improved iPhone X Support.
FIXED IN 4.0:
- Layout improvements for 3 player view.
- Layout improvements for Single player view. Less opaque counter icons.
- Layout improvement for infect on 3P view.
REMOVED IN 4.0:
- Clock and Dice functionality removed, will be restored in 4.1.
Ratings and Reviews
Great life total app
Simple app that works great for keeping track of life totals and commander damage.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.