The 211 Ontario North App connects you to our comprehensive database of community, social, health and government services. With extensive listings for the Districts of Kenora, Rainy River, Thunder Bay, Algoma, Cochrane, Nipissing, (Greater) Sudbury and Timiskaming and the major towns and cities of Kenora, Dryden, Thunder Bay, Sault Ste. Marie, Sudbury, North Bay and Timmins.
* Search by keywords to quickly find the services you need
* List organizations by category/taxonomy
* One tap to add organizations to your contacts or visit their website
* Map your search results to find nearby services
* Create a list of favourites for quick access
* Use your iPhone's GPS to find directions from your current location
* Complete coverage from Kenora to North Bay with customizable community list
Still can't find the services you are looking for? Tap the 211 logo to call one of our information & referral specialists. 211 calls are answered by certified information specialists, who assess each caller’s needs and link them to the best available services and programs, 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.