Are you in need of community resources but don't know where to turn? The 2-1-1 Utah app is free and an easy way to locate and connect to a variety of human service resources in Utah. Enable "location services" on your phone and then let the 2-1-1 app guide you to resources near you.
- easy to use and navigate
- geo location enabled
- detailed provider information, including address phone, hours, web address
- click the address to get a map
- click the phone to call
- click the web address to go to their website
- one-touch connection to our 2-1-1 center by phone, text, or email
- Save your favorite resources and print straight from your phone
This release now offers details about the "Services" for each Provider. Each Service can now be clicked and you will see the Service Details and the Contact/About information. The details include: description, hours, required documents, edibility, fees, intake procedures, languages, and the geography served.
Ratings and Reviews
I love the easy to use interface and categories of resources in a wide variety of areas. Very comprehensive for people needing help and for those willing to help others. Every county should have something like this!
So many resources
I had no idea there were so many services available in the area. This makes it so easy to find help when you need it.
Very helpful resource
This app is very easy to navigate through and find community resources for specific needs. Worth the download!
- United Way of Central and Southern Utah
- 5.2 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © United Way of Utah County
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.