Habit - 21 day routine
By Anand Raj R
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Cultivate Life Transforming Habits in 21 Days
This application helps you stick to a certain activity for 21-days – every day continuously.
How it works:
- Create a 21 day activity to make or break a habit
- Checkin every day for 21 days.
- We will notify you every day for 21 days
- Track your progress
**Make sure,you are fully committed.**
- Highly effective in getting good habits in place.
- Great way to try new things.
1. One at a time gives good result.
2. You can skip a payment by uninstall and reinstalling the app,(i.e. lie to yourself). 21habit works on the honor system. Your choice.
We would love to hear from you.
Find us on Twitter & Facebook!
What's New in Version 2.5
- New pro version for unlimited restarts and start new
- Notification bug fix
Nice "expensive" Concept
This app is useful. it is basically a reminder with a 21 day tracker. for the capability to add additional reminders the developer is charging an additional $20 and that is just insane! No one in their right mind will pay $20 dollars for that.
You have to pay and pay again
It's a nice tracker but after you purchase it you can only start 1 habit. Then have to upgrade to pro for unlimited restarts, to start a new habit, to add more habits so it's just not worth it. The pro is outrageously expensive.
Pricing is absurd
$22 for full version? For a habit streak app.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Jun 30, 2015
- Version: 2.5
- Size: 2.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Anand Raj R
- © Bliss Studios
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Restart Challenge$0.99
- Start new challenge$1.99
- 21habit Pro$20.99