220 Triathlon Magazine is your indispensable triathlon training partner. Each month we feature technique and session advice from the world’s best coaches; test the latest gear to hit the shops; profile the greatest athletes; and hear from our exclusive columnist, Chrissie Wellington. Whether you are a beginner or Ironman, you will race better with 220 Triathlon.
Inside every issue:
• Essential advice from our experts to improve your multi-sport performance
• We test the latest swim, bike and run equipment
• Tri Talk – stay up to date with all the latest triathlon news
• Exclusive interviews with world-class triathletes
• Training advice – providing you with all the information you need to maximise your potential
• Race round-ups –reports and results from UK and abroad
Subscriptions and Single Issues
Customers can buy single issues and subscriptions using In App Purchase
Subscriptions are available on monthly or annual terms.
• Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period
• You will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription rate for that product
• You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. This does not affect your statutory rights
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription
• The app may offer a free trial. At the end of the free trial period, the full price of the subscription will be charged thereafter. Cancellations must occur 24 hours before the end of the subscription period to avoid being charged. Visit http://support.apple.com/kb/ht4098 for more information.
The subscription will include the current issue if you do not already own it and subsequently published future issues. Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
If you would like to get in touch with the team for more information or support please email email@example.com or alternatively you can visit our App support page https://immediate1.typeform.com/to/kc5nri
* please note: this digital edition does not include the covermount gifts or supplements you would find with printed copies*
Thanks for using the 220 Triathlon app! We're constantly looking for ways to improve our app and make it more reliable for you. Here are the latest enhancements you'll find in our update:
*General bug fixes
*Improved download experience
We’d love to hear what you think of our app. If you have any questions, suggestions or feedback, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ratings and Reviews
Back issues not available as advertised
I subscribed for 1 year in order to be able to access last year worth of back issues, however only current issue is available. I filled out Survey Monkey form provided to ask for assistance on Friday, today on Wednesday I am still waiting for someone to acknowledge the problem or contact me. If content I paid for is not available in the next few days I will be canceling the subscription.
Great Magazine, awful service
Paid for a full year online subscription yet I can only see December issue. Sent several emails and got one response saying technical team was looking into it. I am seriously thinking of asking for a refund if this is not resolved very shortly.
New update is awful
I paid to have the magazine on my iPad. I hate the new update that displays the magazine as a website.
Developer Response ,
We are very sorry that you do not like the new format. We carried out a lot of user testing before making this change and we feel that this solution offers the best reading experience for customers across all of the different screen sizes on Apple devices. We are reviewing all feedback over a measured time period to get a fair and accurate picture of people’s reaction to the new format. After this we will make any appropriate changes.
We value your custom and are sad to hear of your dissatisfaction but, we hope you will stay with us as we make this journey.
In-App PurchasesSee All
- Immediate Media Company Limited
- 42 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Immediate Media Company
- In-App Purchases
- 1-Month Subscription $5.49
- 12-Month Subscription $49.99
- World in Motion: England's Story Free
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.