KERO 23ABC News in Bakersfield
By E.W. Scripps Company
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
KERO 23 ABC News in Bakersfield delivers relevant local, community and national news, including up-to-the minute weather information, breaking news, and alerts throughout the day.
When you open our app, you’ll know what’s going on right now and what’s important to your local area.
We've improved the experience with an intuitive layout and simplified navigation. News, weather and video are just a tap away.
Our favorite feature is the weather section. Not only do we deliver hourly and daily forecasts, we give you the most updated severe weather information in an instant.
• Breaking news alerts and stories
• Brand new weather section, with hourly and daily forecasts
• Live streaming video
• Fast and easy to use
•We are excited to offer an ad-free experience for purchase within the app for $0.99/month or $9.99/year. The subscription removes all in-app ads, including pre-roll video. Linked content loaded in a web-view is not included. Thanks for supporting local journalism!
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
We're committed to continually improving our user experience, so please let us know how we're doing by leaving a review in the App Store.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
What's New in Version 6.13
- We've added a text-size selector to article screens so that you can quickly adjust text-size on the fly without messing with your settings.
- We've added an annual ad-free subscription for $9.99
They ruined the fight for me
I didn't get to see the fight with McGregor and when I got home to see it and looked up at my phone because of a different notification they announced who won with a push notification. I didn't want the score spoiled and they ruined it for me. This app is gone from my phone. On the app I only wanted breaking news and weather notifications. Nothing to do with sports and they still sent a sport notification. This app is dead to me
Love this app.
They keep me informed by alerts to my phone. If I don't want to read about a specific thing I just clear the alert. I like that they are right on top of what's happening, sometimes even before it appears on TV.
- Category: News
- Updated: Oct 14, 2017
- Version: 6.13
- Size: 52.8 MB
- Languages: English, Spanish
- Seller: E.W. Scripps Company
- © The E.W. Scripps Company
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.Apple TV: Yes
Top In-App Purchases
- Remove Ads$0.99
- Remove Ads$9.99