Explore your DNA with 23andMe! Learn about where your DNA comes from out of 150+ regions. Gain insights into your health, wellness, and more.
• Ancestry Service provides 5 reports, including Ancestry Composition and Your DNA Family
• Health + Ancestry Service* provides 85+ reports, including Sleep Movement, Muscle Composition, and more
• DNA Relative Finder allows you to opt-in to connect with other 23andMe customers who share your DNA and ancestors
• Link your account with the Health app and participate in activity tracking enhanced research initiatives
Both services require purchasing a kit and submitting a saliva sample using the saliva collection kit provided. You can log into your account to track the progress of your sample. Once you get your results, open your app to see all your reports!
In the app, you can also answer survey questions that can contribute to research findings.
Our rigorous standards ensure quality service.
• Our team of scientists and medical experts uses a robust process to develop reports to ensure validity
• Ancestry percentages are derived from our powerful, well-tested system that provides you with ancestry estimates down to the 0.1%
*Health + Ancestry service is available in USA, Canada, United Kingdom, Ireland, Denmark, Finland, the Netherlands, and Sweden.
Terms of service
UK, IE, FI, DK, SE, NL (https://www.23andme.com/en-eu/about/tos/)
All other countries (https://www.23andme.com/en-int/about/tos/)
Thanks for using 23andMe! Here's what's under the hood in our latest update:
** Share your ancestry **
We're making it easier and more fun to share your ancestry results with family and friends! To try it out, tap into your Ancestry Composition results, then tap the share icon in the upper right.
Other recent updates you may have missed:
* Nearby invitations
* Recommended connections
* Updated Ancestry and Health tabs
* iPad support
* Connections tab
Ratings and Reviews
The sharing improvements are welcome
How difficult would it be to add a legend for the colored dots next to DNA relative matches? I can’t find where you state for what they stand.
Also, it would be good if 23&me were to add a section about the focus of the actual genetics research underway: we want to know what you know as you are learning more.
I’ve answered a lot of Research Questions, which appear to be piped in by entities seeking to capitalize on findings drawing on our DNA and answers — not just 23&me. So, I’d like to know — succinctly and clearly — just what are 23&me’s data access and release policies? And disclosure about data belonging to your test subjects to insurance companies (or any financial leveraging of that data for remuneration from those who seek it for insurance or pharmaceutical or other business interests? Not buried in a 6-pt font, 20 page document that refers us all over your websites.
Web page shows a different status
Your web page shows a different status (shows morre progress than the app does. It’s sometime hard to navigate or find things on the app.
My experience with 23andMe has been pleasant. Although I haven’t received my test results back (yet), I’m looking forward to the 200+ survey questions I answered in contrast with the DNA analysis.
The application user interface is very smooth, and I appreciate how easily navigable it is. I can’t wait for my test results!
I really like the option to “skip questions,” especially if their very personal, but I answer them anyways. Thank you to the team at 23andMe for delivering a satisfying and maneuverable experience.
- 23andMe, Inc.
- 111.7 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 23andMe, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.