24GO is the Official App of 24 Hour Fitness
Are you guessing what you should do at the gym? Is it hard to find the time or motivation to go work out? 24GO helps you reach your fitness goals by custom-picking the perfect workout for you to do – at the gym, at home, or anywhere - based on what you like, what you’ve done, your equipment and more.
Answer a few questions about your fitness experience, preferences and goals to create your profile. With the information you share, and through your interactions with 24GO over time, 24GO will continuously personalize the recommendations it makes, so you waste no time searching and get what you need to succeed.
WHY 24GO By 24 Hour Fitness
KNOW WHAT TO DO AND WHEN with Custom Workout Recommendations
- 24GO custom picks workouts for you that fit your goals, equipment and location in that moment, so you can go straight to working out.
- Adapt your workouts on the fly: skip or swap out exercises, change the duration, or add or remove equipment for the perfect fit.
HIT YOUR GOALS FASTER with Hundreds of Workouts and Plans
- Browse over 375 in-club and at home workouts from trusted partners like 24 Hour Fitness, Your Trainer, and Move 123.
- Find live in-club studio classes and on-demand group exercise videos.
- Browse health, fitness and wellness articles from industry experts and stay up to speed on the hottest trends.
- Get a game plan for success with multi-week, goal-oriented fitness plans you can customize to fit your schedule.
FIND TIME AND ELIMINATE EXCUSES with 24GO Scheduler
- Add workouts and classes to your calendar so you can hold yourself accountable and stay on track.
- Receive alerts and reminders about your scheduled workouts and classes so your day doesn’t get away from you.
- Allowing 24GO access to your calendar makes it easier to see what's already on your schedule so that you can plan out your week and add workouts and classes in a snap.
- Allowing 24GO access to your location enables 24GO to show nearby 24 Hour Fitness clubs and class schedules and customize your workout recommendations to fit where you are.
MEASURE AND RECOGNIZE SUCCESS with Progress and Goal Tracking
- Fitbit integration - Connect your Fitbit account and your 24GO workouts will count towards your goals in Fitbit.
- Heart Rate Monitor integration - Add your Bluetooth 4.0 capable device and view HR inside your workout.
- Apple Health integration - 24GO can send your workout data (Active Energy, Heart Rate, and Workouts) to Apple Health, so they count towards your Activity Rings. 24GO can also read data from Apple Health (Date of Birth, Height, Weight and Sex) and use this data to recommend 24GO workouts.
- Enjoy even more benefits as a 24 Hour Fitness member! Add your personal trainer to your account so they can help keep you on track. Plus, track your club visits and personal training sessions, see GX24® schedules, view and earn Fit:Perks® Rewards points and more!
24GO is free to download and use.
This release resolves an issue with filtering classes by class instructor.
Ratings and Reviews
Ok as a guide to follow loosely
I signed up for the weight loss program. All the workouts start out with the use of a band but apparently my gym in Fairfield, CA does not have them for use unless I buy one. I asked the front counter as I have never seen those type of bands there. The front desk did not seem to know anything about what the app has, which was disappointing. I think the staff should be familiar with it. The app only allows me to change the type of band workout but doesn’t allow me to delete it all together. The app should not suggest gym workouts with equipment that are not available at EVERY gym. Also the timer is kind of annoying in that it only times the ENTIRE workout, rather than breaking up each portion although it does allow you to pause. So when if part 3 of my workout is to do jumps for one minute, I have to remember if I started that minute at 15:15 and stop myself at 16:15 or what have you. I did the day 2 workout on day 3 instead but there is no option to move stuff around. Also it would be VERY nice if we could track our progress in terms of weights on different machines or exercises. Overall I use the app as a guide but I do my own stuff as well. It’s nice to get out of my comfort zone and same old routine and do something different than what I normally do at the gym.
Thank you for the feedback Reinalove! We've added your request to our list of future enhancements. If you have further suggestions/feedback please let us know by contacting us at support@24GO.zendesk.com, thank you!
I think it’s great but....
I think this app is great so far! My only complaint would be that there isn’t a page/tab to show your progress. I want to be able to log my weight/measurements and have it show on a graph. I hate to compare but the FitnessPal app lets you log your weight and you can see your fitness journey on a graph. There should also be an option to be able to choose which progress measurements you’d like to see on your graph. For an example, an option to be able to see my weight loss progress over the month, week or even year. Another option would be able to see your body measurements change over the course of a week, month or year. It’s way more satisfying and motivating to see your weight loss journey that way. Maybe the home screen (GO) can feature your progress. Maybe have the first thing you see be more motivating and encouraging. I would love to input my fitness data on your app and have it all in one place.
Something else that I thought could improve was your classes tab. Maybe I haven’t figured it out yet but I’d love to be able to just select my gym for the classes schedule instead of constantly resetting it. This app would be way more helpful if it was customizable to the user. Would love to see these changes! 💪🏻🔥
Hi sunnysideupsss! Thank you for using 24GO and sharing your feedback with us. We hear you and we absolutely agree on the importance of tracking your progress. That's why we're working behind the scenes on some awesome new features like an enhanced dashboard that can help you track your progress and stay motivated. Keep an eye out for these updates in the future! Regarding Classes, the latest version of the app 1.3.1 allows you to set any filter one time and it will apply every time you come back to the app, unless you do a force quit or logout. If you're still having an issue with the filters resetting and you're not force quitting, please feel free to email our Support Team at email@example.com and we'll assist you with troubleshooting the issue. Thanks again for sharing your thoughtful feedback with us. We really appreciate it! Keep up the awesome work!
Would be GREAT with a few adjustments!
As a trainer, I was very excited to see that I could connect with my clients via the app! I was disappointed when I found out I can only view their fitness profile/page and not add or share anything like workouts from the app, articles, or Measurements. I would incorporate the app a lot more with clients if I were able to edit and/or communicate with my clients so they always have their “Personal workout plans” wherever they go. I’ve heard that new updates will allow clients to Check into sessions with the app and purchase training which will also be very helpful. Overall, the exercises are very easy to follow and I recommend them to clients, as well as some articles however, we’ve had to waste a good chunk of session times scheduling in-app workouts and GX classes. I think with a few adjustments, not only would the app add more customization to personal training, but assist trainers AND members alike. I’m very excited for upcoming Changes with the app and hope some of these options may become available.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.