Service to read digital books based on a subscription model. It's just $8.99 per month.
A spectacular catalog with more than 200,000 books that is increasing every day with new titles: you can to read in english, spanish, italian, french, german, dutch, portuguese and catalan. Read all you want - and discover new readings among endless literary genres: classics, bestsellers, cook-books, new releases. Read wherever you are: from your PC, smartphone or tablet.
No downloads, incompatibility or format issues. You can find the titles you are looking for with just a single click. Make your dream library come true by creating bookshelves to organize and manage your ebooks with absolute freedom. Build a social network and connect to readers with tastes similar to yours by updating your reader profile and sharing what you have read, what you are reading and what you want to read.
What are you waiting for to sign up? Follow other readers and look-out for new discoveries: you never know what your next favorite book will be, what new authors you can come across... or where your next romance will appear!
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
In this update we are fixing some issues with the night mode, as well as some other minor ones.
Ratings and Reviews
Literally the only positive of this app is the selection. Beyond that it crashes every few pages/minutes. It is quick to restart, but when you have had to do it about 50 times per book it is infuriating. Most bewilderingly, it does this even when you've downloaded the books to read offline. What is it even loading? Beyond that the search function is incredibly unintuitive. I will be canceling my subscription. By this point there is absolutely no excuse to have such a shoddy app. Use some of that subscription money to hire a worthwhile developer or just take yourself off the market.
Better than the alternatives
Kindle unlimited has crud for selection (if it isn't self-published, they probably don't have it). Scribd USED to be great but you can only read 3 books a month now. Plus they never seem to get anything new I want to read.
This service has TONS of books I want to read and their are no limits. Many, many catagories, too. The app is only in portrait, and there are some bugs, but over-all it's worth it, imho.
Good books terrible app
It freezes a lot and you have to restart the app. It crashes when deleting books from your reading page, which then reappear. Navigation is awkward but you have to have the app because the website isn't fully functional either. (I couldn't enter my age to access any mature content) I doubt I'll sink more then the first $8 into this. Update: I can't unsubscribe because the website is broken you can't do it from the app. It's not worth it!
- BestSharer S.L.
- 44.5 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2011 BestSharer S.L.
- In-App Purchases
- 24symbols Premium $8.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.