Control Apps and Devices Remotely Over Network
Use iPhone, iPod touch, or iPad as a remote control
• for your slide shows, presentations, and demos
• for your audio and video playback
• for live voting or survey response gathering
• for school exams and contests
• for FileMaker®, AppleScript® and Web applications
• for lights and other devices in your automated home or office
• for traffic lights, railway models, other real life models
• for anything else thanks to Net Remote's customizability
24U Net Remote connects to a specified remote host at a specified TCP port number and sends commands to the host as you tap buttons. Currently only raw text protocol is supported. Every button on the currently active layout is configured to send a specific text.
Any app or device capable of responding to raw text messages and sent over TCP can be controlled with 24U Net Remote. You can control any number of remote apps or devices, but only one at a time. When you open a layout, Net Remote immediately connects to the remote host so you can start controlling it.
Net Remote uses so called layouts to know what to display on the screen and where to respond to your taps. You can download several remote control layouts for free and others are available via inApp purchases. You can also upload custom layouts via iTunes file sharing and unlock communication for them.
Get the most out of 24U Net Remote with our tools and add-ons!
• Integrate 24U Net Remote with FileMaker Pro.
• Use 24U Net Remote to run AppleScript scripts .
• Have your web updated by tapping buttons in 24U Net Remote.
• Automate your home with FileMaker Pro, Phidgets, and 24U Net Remote.
• Turn your computer into a multimedia station controlled by iPhone or iPad.
• Control your presentations and trade shows from your hand.
See the 24U Net Remote homepage to learn how you can turn your iPhone or iPad into a multi-purpose remote control for your apps and devices.
Download sample receiver scripts and 24U Net Remote Receiver for Mac, for Windows, for FileMaker and for Web from our website for free.
Brand new user interface and several new Remote controls.
Ratings and Reviews
Works as advertised
Great customization for iOS 4
No need to pay for anything else
1st Gen iPods can only use a few templates.
Sometimes the listening app stops working
No listening app for windows
Sometimes there's a 5 to 10 second delay
Stuff to add:
Step by step guide for beginners
Wifi file transfer for 1st Gen iPod
More controls like sliders etc.
I was able to make a remote for my lights and ceiling fans. I used indigo 1.8, and saved $40 from upgrading to version 4. Down side is it took a week to finalize.
Potentially cool but only instructions are video with too-loud music overlay and missing detail such as install process for your custom layouts.
- 24U s.r.o.
- 22 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2010-2016 24U Software
- In-App Purchases
- Multi purpose remote Free
- Traffic Light Remote Free
- Like Layout Free
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.