Do you have what it takes to become President of the United States? Can you win the Two Seventy (270) Electoral Votes needed for victory in the US Election?
In this strategic race for power, Two Seventy (270) Electoral Votes are required to claim victory in the US Election.
During the US Election, each state holds a different campaign cost and number of Electoral Votes to be won, so you must use strategic thinking to plot your way to the needed Two Seventy (270).
There are many strategic elements to consider in this US Election. You'll have to target Geographic Groups, as well as Special Interest Groups, if your campaign is to be successful in accumulating Two Seventy (270) Electoral Votes.
So battle it out on the road to the White House by running against political opponents in key states, winning over interest groups and accumulating Electoral Votes to become President!
270 | Two Seventy - Win the US Election
All Characters Subscription (optional):
Subscriptions each are valid for one month from the date of purchase. Subscriptions will auto-renew within 24-hours prior to the end of the current billing period, at a rate of $6.49 unless auto-renew is cancelled through your iTunes account. Subscriptions may be managed by you, and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your iTunes Account Settings after purchase.
- Newly added Notification Feature
- Bug Fixes & Stability Improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Awesome game (with some ideas for later)
This is the best frigein political game out there. I love how you can more politicians in the store (even though it's 3.99, it's decently overpriced) but sometimes, the creators give the people a free politician. But I feel like the creators can do better. I have two fresh ideas.
1. Lower the price for politicians: the current price for ONE politician is 3.99. That is decently overpriced for one politician. The price for one politician should be 1.99 or have a pick 3 politician for 3.99
2. Create and share politicians: I feel like we should have the option of creating our own politician. Have a number of features, the political party ( Republican, Democratic or Independent), The nation where the politician is from and have a number of point to increase or decrease (decreasing will give you more points) benefits and penalties. Then you can play that politician by yourself or share on a database where you can download other people created politician. Now with that you can have the political race of dreams. Have Donald Trump take on Andrew Cuomo or if you are a entertainment and music fan, you can have a race between Post Malone vs Kanye West. Even sports fans can be part of this, Lebron James vs Steph Curry, Tom Brady vs Eli Manning or even Donald Trump vs Aaron Judge.
Other than that this is a great game
Most addictive political game in the app store!
I have played countless election simulation games but nothing compares to 270. Since you've asked for suggestions on further updates, I would love to have some policy effect the game. The economics of campaigning are important, but the platforms candidates run on are also crucial to victory. Beyond spending money in certain states, you could also send the candidate to campaign there on specific issues that would be important to that state. You could have a list issues to campaign on and depending on which issue you pick in which state would determine how well you do there (ie. you could discuss immigration reform in Michigan with little effect, but if you discuss rebuilding infrastructure, or job creation you have much higher gains).
Thanks for creating such a fun game!
I am a huge political junkie, and I have been searching for a new political game. This one perfectly strikes the balance of being in depth and realistic enough to appeal to me and offer robust strategy and decision making while still being simple and enjoyable. Some of the gameplay can get a bit repetitive as you figure out what strategies work best, but overall it is pretty engaging. I do think that $4 is way too much to pay for expansion characters. I’d be willing to do 99c or $5 for a party bundle or something along those lines, but $4 per character when they all offer relatively similar in game benefits is a bit excessive in my view. It isn’t the must complex or detailed game out there, but I highly recommend it for a fun way to get your political fix in.
- Political Games, Inc.
- 334.4 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 Political Games LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Unlock All Characters $6.49
- Barack Obama $3.99
- John F. Kennedy $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.