2Checkout Mobile is designed for 2Checkout sellers to monitor their account activity from anywhere. Now you can view sales, issue refunds and check payments on your mobile device. With our iPad app you will also have access to a new interactive dashboard that will chart your sales and payments. iPad users will also have the ability to send invoices to their customers. Payments
* View all payments made from your 2Checkout account including total and pending amounts
* Payment Charts — view weekly and monthly reports with an interactive sliding graph to discover payment trends
* Sales — view all purchases made by your customers
* Sale details — view order details, customer information, invoice details of all purchased items
* Sales filters and search — search and sort sales such as refunded or declined recurring sales
* Sales chart — build weekly and monthly sales reports and discover sales trends using the interactive sliding graph
* Issue Refunds
* Stop Recurring Sales
* Get in touch with your customers — from the sale details, write an email or comment on sales
* Dashboard – interactive sales and payments dashboards to show monthly and weekly trends
* Invoicing – ability to send your customers invoices
* Add/edit products – now you can add or edit products from anywhere
IMPORTANT NOTE: 2Checkout Mobile utilizes 2Checkout's Back Office API to remotely manage your seller account. The existing usernames that you use to login to the 2Checkout sellers area can’t be used to log into the app, so an additional API username will need to be created to access this application. Instructions are provided on the login page of the application.
iOS 11 support.
Ratings and Reviews
Please do not use 2checkout
As business owner I believe customer service is the most important part of the business when it comes to a very competitive industry like merchant service that 2checkout is in.
I contacted 2checkout trying to setup my merchant account. Unlike other merchant providers where i would receive phone call from salesperson and guide me thru the process. I receive an email from a salesperson name Frank Petõ with 2 lines and asking me to wait because they are too busy with too many applications. Understood business got busy some time.
The very next day i sent all documents i was asked about my business.
I setup my business website like they asked for and they came back saying they need more information. I simply replied back saying that i tried to list everything clearly on my site (or maybe not for them I could understand) and I asked them please let me know what part they want more detail.
The next day i received an email from them saying they don't approve my application.
If this is kind of experience you want. Please go with it.
I can't believe how worse it could be once we join them if customer like you and me are treated like this even BEFORE we use their service.
Good Luck guys. Worldpay or braintree seem to be better.
Never had a problem from day one. Everyone was helpful and professional. My website is making more money than I could ever imagine thanks to the ease of this payment merchant.
Thanks to Kate and the 2Checkout team...
i was so excite when I found the 2checkout app. We use the browser version all the time and it was good to have it on the phone, however, this app is awful. It has no capabilities and the reports are dreadful. On my payment report, I have data for April 8,2019... today is Nov 21,2018 🤦🏻♀️🤦🏻♀️🤦🏻♀️
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.