2Do - Reminders & Personal Planner
By Beehive Innovations Limited
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
"2Do adapts to my needs, not the other way around. 2Do gets me."- Macstories
GTD®, XYZ and everything in between - it can handle it all. Seriously.
2Do lets you take a completely different approach to managing your tasks. With its extremely simple-to-use interface and a comprehensive and flexible set of powerful features, it lets you focus on what's most important to you: your life. There is no wrong way of using 2Do, and unlike other to-do apps, it won't force you in adhering to a particular task management methodology.
• Macstories: App of the Year 2015
• Apple - App of the week, June 2015
• Apple - Mac App Store “Best of 2013”
• “Best App Ever Awards” Winner
• Cult Of Mac - 5/5
• Gizmodo "Best app for forgetful people" - Gold Medal
Email to 2Do: Optional plugin that allows you to integrate your email address directly with 2Do, thus allowing you to email yourself tasks from anywhere. You can even use automation, such as IFTTT, to add reminders to your list.
SYNC [PRO - Try for 21 days]
• Stay in sync using one of the following: Dropbox, Reminders (CalDAV), Toodledo, Fruux (CalDAV), Calendar Server (CalDAV), ownCloud (CalDAV), SabreDAV (CalDAV) or a 3rd party CalDAV Server of choice.
• Using Reminders CalDAV sync enables Siri
• Periodic automatic backups are created for you (compatible with 2Do for Mac) for a rainy day.
• Automatic Push sync between devices
SIMPLE TASKS, CHECKLISTS & PROJECTS
• Create simple tasks, or checklists and projects with sub-tasks. Tasks can have notes, attachments and multiple alarms.
• Set any task to repeat using a flexible set of options.
• Assign multiple alerts / reminders
• Set a lock to the whole app or individual lists
LIST GROUPS, LISTS, INBOX & SMART LISTS
• In addition to built-in Focus lists that allow you to conveniently view upcoming, starred or scheduled tasks, you can create multiple lists to manage and organize your tasks.
• Built-in support for GTD Inbox
• Smart lists let you harness the true potential of 2Do using a number of search options, filters and search pre-sets. Using Smart Lists, you can create custom views of your tasks and use them to focus-in or find frequently managed tasks.
• Control the amount of information you wish to see with a simple pinch-to-zoom gesture, from single line titles to multiple lines of titles, notes and tags.
BATCH EDITING & SHARING
• Drag & Drop support to move tasks between lists or drop on calendar to defer
• Batch tagging, starring, marking tasks done and more
• Task Sharing via AirDrop, iMessage and Email
REIMAGINED TASK EDITOR & QUICK ADD
• With focus on switching between editors effortlessly using a single tap only, you’ll save dozens of taps and swipes when editing your tasks.
• Save your thoughts as they come to you, by using Quick Add (Tap-hold on [+])
• X-callback-url support
• Manage tags from a dedicated Tags Panel
• Organize your tags within groups
• Leverage the powerful integration of Tags & Smart Lists to filter on frequently managed tasks.
• Find Used vs. Unused tags
YOUR TASKS UNLIMITED
• Set a Start Date to hide tasks from a list before they're relevant and add Duration to put an estimate on the amount of time you’ll be spending on your task
• Add an action to call, write an email or trigger a URL Scheme right from 2Do
• Attach an image or a voice note to your tasks
• Customizations for time management
• Use as an events / party planner, or an effective birthday reminder
• Desktop-class Task Manager
ALERTS [PRO - Try for 21 days]
• Attach multiple alerts to each task
• Attach locations to tasks and get nearby alerts as you approach assigned locations
DESKTOP-CLASS IPAD APP
• Everything from Tasks to Calendar Events - all managed from the same screen.
• Manage calendar events and schedules
• Split-screen support
• Keyboard shortcuts
• TextExpander support
What's New in Version 3.9.7
* Ongoing fixes and improvements
* Improved alert registration for users with a LOT of pending alerts. Upcoming alerts are now prioritized.
* Fixed an issue where the counters appearing on the top toolbar would at times not appear
* Performance improvements when reloading Tags
I frikken LOVE 2Do.
I've been using 2Do off and on for seven years. I keep coming back to it cause there's nothing like it. The new-ish "Email to 2Do" feature is a blessing! Very few task apps integrate with email. 2Do has trumped them all by integrating with Apple's native mail apps on both iOS and Mac. I'm blown away by how well it works. There was literally no learning curve. Now if 2Do could only do the same for Evernote(and/or Google Drive) it would be complete, well...also incorporate natural language parsing.
In truth though you won't find a more fluid, flexible, power-packed and sexy task management system around. There's almost nothing you can't do with 2Do. It takes a little time to learn but you're not forced into a complex setup. You can make it as basic or textured as you want.
The Apple Watch app is awesome(looking forward to the Complication) as is the iPad version. I patiently await 2Do on the web!
Fantastic app that keeps getting better! Still my favorite & most used app... Updated frequently.
Continue to be impressed with UI (user interface) improvements & updates. Finding myself using it beyond traditional task manager functions because of the ease of use & "exportability." One of my most used apps
I just updated to the most recent version & I continue to be impressed (for starters b/c of the frequency of updates). This version has not only addressed all previous requests & added more features, they have made the app/visual effects faster & added functionality I hadn't thought of. Oh, & still visually stunning. Far & away the most useful app on my phone. Keep up the great work!
Continue to be impressed. Features that I hadn't thought of are now being added... Still my most used app!
2do has become an integral part of my workflow. There is definitely a bit of a learning curve to this app but it's well worth your while. This app is more than a simple to do list, it really shines as a daily planner and a project management tool - all helps to make sure I keep on track with life. The reminders and "nag" features are great and the way it lets you see your iCal events side by side with your lists and projects on the iPad is a nice touch.
I thought the "pro" cost was a little high at first glance but the developer gives a generous trial and I was truly able to get a sense of what the app could do for me in that time. I then compared it to all the subscription models out there and am downright grateful for what turns out to be a very fair price with no strings attached.
Thanks for a great app!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Dec 15, 2016
- Version: 3.9.7
- Size: 65.7 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Arabic, Catalan, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Beehive Innovations Limited
- © 2009 - 2017 Beehive Innovations
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Email to 2Do$3.99
- Go Pro$19.99
- Email to 2Do Plus$1.99