2Do - Reminders & Personal Planner
By Beehive Innovations Limited
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
"2Do adapts to my needs, not the other way around. 2Do gets me."- Macstories
GTD®, XYZ and everything in between - it can handle it all. Seriously.
2Do lets you take a completely different approach to managing your tasks. With its extremely simple-to-use interface and a comprehensive and flexible set of powerful features, it lets you focus on what's most important to you: your life. There is no wrong way of using 2Do, and unlike other to-do apps, it won't force you in adhering to a particular task management methodology.
• Macstories: App of the Year 2015
• Apple - App of the week, June 2015
• Apple - Mac App Store “Best of 2013”
• “Best App Ever Awards” Winner
• Cult Of Mac - 5/5
• Gizmodo "Best app for forgetful people" - Gold Medal
Email to 2Do: Optional plugin that allows you to integrate your email address directly with 2Do, thus allowing you to email yourself tasks from anywhere. You can even use automation, such as IFTTT, to add reminders to your list.
SYNC [PRO - Try for 21 days]
• Stay in sync using one of the following: Dropbox, Reminders (CalDAV), Toodledo, Fruux (CalDAV), Calendar Server (CalDAV), ownCloud (CalDAV), SabreDAV (CalDAV) or a 3rd party CalDAV Server of choice.
• Using Reminders CalDAV sync enables Siri
• Periodic automatic backups are created for you (compatible with 2Do for Mac) for a rainy day.
• Automatic Push sync between devices
SIMPLE TASKS, CHECKLISTS & PROJECTS
• Create simple tasks, or checklists and projects with sub-tasks. Tasks can have notes, attachments and multiple alarms.
• Set any task to repeat using a flexible set of options.
• Assign multiple alerts / reminders
• Set a lock to the whole app or individual lists
LIST GROUPS, LISTS, INBOX & SMART LISTS
• In addition to built-in Focus lists that allow you to conveniently view upcoming, starred or scheduled tasks, you can create multiple lists to manage and organize your tasks.
• Built-in support for GTD Inbox
• Smart lists let you harness the true potential of 2Do using a number of search options, filters and search pre-sets. Using Smart Lists, you can create custom views of your tasks and use them to focus-in or find frequently managed tasks.
• Control the amount of information you wish to see with a simple pinch-to-zoom gesture, from single line titles to multiple lines of titles, notes and tags.
BATCH EDITING & SHARING
• Drag & Drop support to move tasks between lists or drop on calendar to defer
• Batch tagging, starring, marking tasks done and more
• Task Sharing via AirDrop, iMessage and Email
REIMAGINED TASK EDITOR & QUICK ADD
• With focus on switching between editors effortlessly using a single tap only, you’ll save dozens of taps and swipes when editing your tasks.
• Save your thoughts as they come to you, by using Quick Add (Tap-hold on [+])
• X-callback-url support
• Manage tags from a dedicated Tags Panel
• Organize your tags within groups
• Leverage the powerful integration of Tags & Smart Lists to filter on frequently managed tasks.
• Find Used vs. Unused tags
YOUR TASKS UNLIMITED
• Set a Start Date to hide tasks from a list before they're relevant and add Duration to put an estimate on the amount of time you’ll be spending on your task
• Add an action to call, write an email or trigger a URL Scheme right from 2Do
• Attach an image or a voice note to your tasks
• Customizations for time management
• Use as an events / party planner, or an effective birthday reminder
• Desktop-class Task Manager
ALERTS [PRO - Try for 21 days]
• Attach multiple alerts to each task
• Attach locations to tasks and get nearby alerts as you approach assigned locations
DESKTOP-CLASS IPAD APP
• Everything from Tasks to Calendar Events - all managed from the same screen.
• Manage calendar events and schedules
• Split-screen support
• Keyboard shortcuts
• TextExpander support
What's New in Version 3.9.83
* Performance improvements
* Bugs in Today widget squashed
* Improvements to Email to 2Do by adding keyword support to the subject line. You can now specify the following properties:
1) List for the task
2) Start / Due date
An example is as follows:
Prepare report for project start(2-5-17 9am) due(tomorrow) priority(!!!) list(Work) tag(important, writing) action(call, 07929844711)
See more details here:
* Disk I/O optimisations and better resource management when app gets suspended
* Switched to using the more modern v2 Dropbox API
* Switched to safer, more secure OAuth 2 authentication using Safari Tabs for Email to 2Do
* Number of under the hood performance and responsiveness improvements
* Several performance improvements and bug fixes
2DO is wonderful.
One of my most used apps ever. I recently started a busy job that entails many meetings and many job assignments. This app is my one stop shop to keep it all organized, plus check my emails, add things to my personal in app schedule as well as track my business schedule automatically captured from my outlook account at work. All that and all of my lists. Takes a lot of time to set up and learn. If you like simplicity or your not really the type of person to spend time figuring out in depth technology this might not be for you. If your like me and don't mind putting in a lot of time to try various settings and really figure an app out, then this is the best out there, and I've tried a ton.
Finallllyyyy found the right time management app
I am horrible with time management so I was looking for an app that would help me change that. I've downloaded numerous "5 star" popular apps that help with productivity, but they are either too simple (like a notes app) or show too much at once without adding any color or design. It makes me dread doing anything on my to-do list. However, I downloaded this app today and I really really like it. 2Do is easy to use and lets you organize the right amount of content in your tasks to actually get your things done. It even reminds you to plan your day!!! I'm surprised this app was free but glad it was. It's pretty dope. I'd definitely recommend it to a friend.
Fantastic App. Leaves me searching for a Mac equivalent
This app's interface is fabulous! I am a convert for a long while and now is even better with the Mac app.
My wish list and I've been asking the 2Do Team for this for a while now is simple and would make the app stand out from the rest
1- that instead of deleting your done items, that you could archive and later search from your done list for all the pertinent information you wrote in notes, when it was done, etc. now I have to wait for a long time before I delete my done items and makes the file and sync long and cumbersome
2- a very long while back there was an windows app called Lotus Agenda. This app had the "intelligence" of reading what you wrote and file your items in the right place from pre-set filters you would set. My crazy idea is that 2Do would place tags automatically to items from words in the item title that correspond to pre set tags you had made. This would have endless filter and views possibilities to make it easier to organize your lists
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: May 08, 2017
- Version: 3.9.83
- Size: 70.3 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Arabic, Catalan, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Beehive Innovations Limited
- © 2009 - 2017 Beehive Innovations
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Email to 2Do$3.99
- Go Pro$19.99
- Email to 2Do Plus$1.99