By Guided Ways Technologies Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
** Special Sale, 33% OFF for a LIMITED time only. Originally $14.99 **
GTD®, XYZ and everything in between - it can handle it all. Seriously.
See and believe: Youtube.com/The2DoApp
2Do lets you take a completely different approach to managing your tasks. With its extremely simple-to-use interface and a comprehensive and flexible set of powerful features, it lets you focus on what's most important to you: your life. There is no wrong way of using 2Do, and unlike other to-do apps, it won't force you in adhering to a particular task management methodology.
• “Best App Ever Awards” Winner
• Cult Of Mac - 5/5
• Gizmodo "Best app for forgetful people" - Gold Medal
• Apple - Featured in “App Store Essentials”, "Great apps for iOS 8", "@Work"
• Apple - Mac App Store “Get Stuff Done”
• Apple - Mac App Store “Best of 2013”
READY FOR iOS 8 AND APPLE WATCH
• Get your things done directly from the Apple Watch
• Widget for Notification Center
• Support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus.
• Interactive notifications to mark your tasks done or snooze alerts right from the lock screen.
• Touch ID to unlock 2Do
• Use 2Do's Share Extension from Safari or other apps that share Text
• Stay in sync using one of the following: Dropbox, Reminders (CalDAV), Toodledo, Fruux (CalDAV), Calendar Server (CalDAV), ownCloud (CalDAV), SabreDAV (CalDAV) or a 3rd party CalDAV Server of choice.
• Using Reminders CalDAV sync enables Siri
• Periodic automatic backups are created for you (compatible with 2Do for Mac) for a rainy day.
SIMPLE TASKS, CHECKLISTS & PROJECTS
• Create simple tasks, or checklists and projects with sub-tasks. Tasks can have notes, attachments and multiple alarms.
• Set any task to repeat using a flexible set of options.
• Assign multiple alerts
LIST GROUPS, LISTS, INBOX & SMART LISTS
• In addition to built-in Focus lists that allow you to conveniently view upcoming, starred or scheduled tasks, you can create multiple lists to manage and organize your tasks.
• For GTD enthusiast, 2Do supports built-in Inbox support
• Smart lists let you harness the true potential of 2Do using a number of search options, filters and search pre-sets. Using Smart Lists, you can create custom views of your tasks and use them to focus-in or find frequently managed tasks.
• Control the amount of information you wish to see with a simple pinch-to-zoom gesture, from single line titles to multiple lines of titles, notes and tags.
BATCH EDITING & SHARING
• Drag & Drop support to move tasks between lists or drop on calendar to defer
• Batch tagging, starring, marking tasks done and more
• Task Sharing via AirDrop, iMessage and Email
REIMAGINED TASK EDITOR & QUICK ADD
• With focus on switching between editors effortlessly using a single tap only, you’ll save dozens of taps and swipes when editing your tasks.
• Save your thoughts as they come to you, by using Quick Add (Tap-hold on [+])
• X-callback-url support
• Manage tags from a dedicated Tags Panel which is just a swipe away
• Organize your tags within groups
• Leverage the powerful integration of Tags & Smart Lists to filter on frequently managed tasks.
• Find Used vs. Unused tags
YOUR TASKS UNLIMITED
• Set a Start Date to hide tasks from a list before they're relevant and add Duration to put an estimate on the amount of time you’ll be spending on your task
• Add an action to call, write an email or message, navigate or trigger a URL Scheme right from 2Do
• Attach an image or a voice memo to your tasks
• Attach locations to tasks and get nearby alerts as you approach assigned locations
DESKTOP-CLASS IPAD APP
• Your Lists, Tasks, Daily Summary and Calendar, including Calendar Events, can all be viewed and managed from the same screen.
• Use keyboard shortcuts with your Bluetooth keyboard
• TextExpander support
• Much more!
What's New in Version 3.5
What's new in v3.5:
* NEW: Apple Watch Extension. Get to your tasks straight from the wrist using a paired Apple Watch! We are excited to be one of the few apps that will support the Apple Watch on launch day!
* NEW: Handoff support. Use with 2Do on iPad or 2Do for Mac v2.0.
* NEW: When adding or editing a location, you can now search for nearby addresses and businesses
* NEW: Due Times that you set in 2Do now sync across iCloud / Reminders / CalDAV. 2Do is now the only app in the App Store that does this (in addition to letting you actually use due times within the app!)
* NEW: Updated Icon
* Today Widget now honors 'Show / Hide Scheduled' setting in main app and dynamically updates task list even if main app isn't running.
* Several improvements to the CalDAV sync engine, including better error reporting in rare cicumstances
* When sorting by priority, tasks are now grouped by their containing lists and their respective order
* Increases compatibility between the newly updated version of 2Do on the Mac.
* Several performance and stability improvements
NEWS: 2Do now also has its own YouTube channel! Access tutorial videos that walk you through the many features in 2Do from Settings > Video Tutorials. If if you think you're a veteran 2Do user, there is still a lot to discover!
Could be the best, but...
While this could be the best todo app available, it has a number of frustrating issues. First of all CalDav sync always messes up task locations. If you create a location let's say "Home Depot" and assign an address, after sync it gets replaced with its address and 2Do recognizes it as each word in the address is a separate location. So you end up with an absolutely unusable and messed up location list. Please fix ASAP. Second issue is that Smart Lists do not work in this app. They have one predefined list called "Next 3 days" that works, but whenever I try to define a new one it never shows anything. Hope devs will fix the issues soon and I'll update my review then.
This is the best!
2Do has everything that you would hope for in a superior task manager. I like the repeat features, tabs, and especially the calendar view date picker. The ability to add as much detail to a task in one pop up is fantastic, and you can add it very quickly without closing and opening and opening multiple pop ups like other task apps. The calendar integration is helpful. The sync is much better (using Dropbox). I have tried just about every task manager to find one that meets my needs, and have been very pleased with one!
Beautiful app with power
I have been using OmniFocus for many years but am finding that 2do is easier to use for many task related lists. I also like the Mac version visually over the Mac version of OmniFocus, just feels more pleasing to view and easier to navigate. I can't explain every difference but it just seems to work better, I feel that the GTD method works well with this app because of its simplicity, I tend to focus more on my projects and lists instead of trying to figure out how to make something work...
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Apr 10, 2015
- Version: 3.5
- Size: 36.3 MB
- Languages: English, Catalan, Chinese, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Guided Ways Technologies Ltd
- © 2009 - 2015 Guided Ways Technologies Ltd.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.