By Guided Ways Technologies Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
** APP OF THE WEEK - 55% OFF for a LIMITED time - Original Price $14.99 **
GTD®, XYZ and everything in between - it can handle it all. Seriously.
See and believe: Youtube.com/The2DoApp
2Do lets you take a completely different approach to managing your tasks. With its extremely simple-to-use interface and a comprehensive and flexible set of powerful features, it lets you focus on what's most important to you: your life. There is no wrong way of using 2Do, and unlike other to-do apps, it won't force you in adhering to a particular task management methodology.
• “Best App Ever Awards” Winner
• Cult Of Mac - 5/5
• Gizmodo "Best app for forgetful people" - Gold Medal
• Apple - Featured in “App Store Essentials”, "Great apps for iOS 8", "@Work"
• Apple - Mac App Store “Get Stuff Done”
• Apple - Mac App Store “Best of 2013”
READY FOR iOS 8 AND APPLE WATCH
• Get your things done directly from the Apple Watch
• Widget for Notification Center
• Support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus.
• Interactive notifications to mark your tasks done or snooze alerts right from the lock screen.
• Touch ID to unlock 2Do
• Share Extension for 3rd party apps
• Stay in sync using one of the following: Dropbox, Reminders (CalDAV), Toodledo, Fruux (CalDAV), Calendar Server (CalDAV), ownCloud, SabreDAV or a 3rd party CalDAV Server of choice.
• Using Reminders CalDAV sync enables Siri
• Periodic automatic backups are created for you (compatible with 2Do for Mac) for a rainy day.
SIMPLE TASKS, CHECKLISTS & PROJECTS
• Create simple tasks, or checklists and projects with sub-tasks. Tasks can have notes, attachments and multiple alarms.
• Set any task to repeat using a flexible set of options.
• Assign multiple alerts
LIST GROUPS, LISTS, INBOX & SMART LISTS
• In addition to built-in Focus lists that allow you to conveniently view upcoming, starred or scheduled tasks, you can create multiple lists to manage and organize your tasks.
• For GTD enthusiast, 2Do supports built-in Inbox support
• Smart lists let you harness the true potential of 2Do using a number of search options, filters and search pre-sets. Using Smart Lists, you can create custom views of your tasks and use them to focus-in or find frequently managed tasks.
• Control the amount of information you wish to see with a simple pinch-to-zoom gesture, from single line titles to multiple lines of titles, notes and tags.
BATCH EDITING & SHARING
• Drag & Drop support to move tasks between lists or drop on calendar to defer
• Batch tagging, starring, marking tasks done and more
• Task Sharing via AirDrop, iMessage and Email
REIMAGINED TASK EDITOR & QUICK ADD
• With focus on switching between editors effortlessly using a single tap only, you’ll save dozens of taps and swipes when editing your tasks.
• Save your thoughts as they come to you, by using Quick Add (Tap-hold on [+])
• X-callback-url support
• Manage tags from a dedicated Tags Panel which is just a swipe away
• Organize your tags within groups
• Leverage the powerful integration of Tags & Smart Lists to filter on frequently managed tasks.
• Find Used vs. Unused tags
YOUR TASKS UNLIMITED
• Set a Start Date to hide tasks from a list before they're relevant and add Duration to put an estimate on the amount of time you’ll be spending on your task
• Add an action to call, write an email or message, navigate or trigger a URL Scheme right from 2Do
• Attach an image or a voice memo to your tasks
• Attach locations to tasks and get nearby alerts as you approach assigned locations
DESKTOP-CLASS IPAD APP
• Your Lists, Tasks, Daily Summary and Calendar, including Calendar Events, can all be viewed and managed from the same screen.
• Use keyboard shortcuts with your Bluetooth keyboard
• TextExpander support
• Much more!
What's New in Version 3.5
What's new in v3.5:
* NEW: Apple Watch Extension. Get to your tasks straight from the wrist using a paired Apple Watch! We are excited to be one of the few apps that will support the Apple Watch on launch day!
* NEW: Handoff support. Use with 2Do on iPad or 2Do for Mac v2.0.
* NEW: When adding or editing a location, you can now search for nearby addresses and businesses
* NEW: Due Times that you set in 2Do now sync across iCloud / Reminders / CalDAV. 2Do is now the only app in the App Store that does this (in addition to letting you actually use due times within the app!)
* NEW: Updated Icon
* Today Widget now honors 'Show / Hide Scheduled' setting in main app and dynamically updates task list even if main app isn't running.
* Several improvements to the CalDAV sync engine, including better error reporting in rare cicumstances
* When sorting by priority, tasks are now grouped by their containing lists and their respective order
* Increases compatibility between the newly updated version of 2Do on the Mac.
* Several performance and stability improvements
NEWS: 2Do now also has its own YouTube channel! Access tutorial videos that walk you through the many features in 2Do from Settings > Video Tutorials. If if you think you're a veteran 2Do user, there is still a lot to discover!
Once a great app, now just cr-app.
There should be a clause in the App Store that if an app is radically changed by the developer and it is nothing like what you bought, a refund (or partial refund) should be issued. This "new" version is so unlike the original it is criminal. I hate this thing. I feel robbed & cheated. IF I was looking for an app like this, I would have passed it up just from their own write up, I would not buy this bland clunky thing. Tried hard to like this new version. Some of the features are ok, some are lousy. I really do not like the new tabs, and the overall cafeteria blue green color. Tab colors are nearly non-existent, and pretty blah. The sliding back and forth of the tabs covers to get a bigger tab, and an item count really ticks me off. Actually, the colors overall are blah. Notification Center widget takes up a lot of space with unnecessary items. I just don't like the overall feel of the app or how it works now. It's a shame because I really loved the old version, and I just can't warm up to the changes no matter how long I use it and try to like it. I guess that's a hint: if you gotta work at liking an app, it's best for you to give up and delete it...Sadly. I also filed a complaint with apple about this kind of thing happening over & over ~ especially on $9-15 apps, where they are dramatically changed and rendered SO far off from what I bought to render them useless to me.
Goodbye omnifocus 2
This app has made me so much more productive
This is my #1 app. Best task app I've found. I love that I can make checklists and projects. It makes being organized super easy.
I love that it syncs with reminders. I love how easy it makes to delay tasks. With the redesign you get a 3 day plus view. This app is worth every penny. I don't understand why Apple doesn't just by this and make it reminders. I love it.
However, in the old version sharing a task was one long press away. I want that back. Also, when you hold a task a small window of buttons pops up for the due date, and you can slide that row and set start dates. I'd like to be able to use that to quickly add a time to the due date because I never set start dates. It would make it easier to reorder your tasks of they are sorted by priority if you could just set times for the most important ones and schedule them in a way that makes sense for you.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Apr 10, 2015
- Version: 3.5
- Size: 36.3 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Catalan, Chinese, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Guided Ways Technologies Ltd
- © 2009 - 2015 Beehive Innovations Limited
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.