2Do - Reminders & Personal Planner
By Beehive Innovations Limited
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
"2Do adapts to my needs, not the other way around. 2Do gets me."- Macstories
GTD®, XYZ and everything in between - it can handle it all. Seriously.
2Do lets you take a completely different approach to managing your tasks. With its extremely simple-to-use interface and a comprehensive and flexible set of powerful features, it lets you focus on what's most important to you: your life. There is no wrong way of using 2Do, and unlike other to-do apps, it won't force you in adhering to a particular task management methodology.
• Macstories: App of the Year 2015
• Apple - App of the week, June 2015
• Apple - Mac App Store “Best of 2013”
• “Best App Ever Awards” Winner
• Cult Of Mac - 5/5
• Gizmodo "Best app for forgetful people" - Gold Medal
Email to 2Do: Optional plugin that allows you to integrate your email address directly with 2Do, thus allowing you to email yourself tasks from anywhere. You can even use automation, such as IFTTT, to add reminders to your list.
SYNC [PRO - Try for 21 days]
• Stay in sync using one of the following: Dropbox, Reminders (CalDAV), Toodledo, Fruux (CalDAV), Calendar Server (CalDAV), ownCloud (CalDAV), SabreDAV (CalDAV) or a 3rd party CalDAV Server of choice.
• Using Reminders CalDAV sync enables Siri
• Periodic automatic backups are created for you (compatible with 2Do for Mac) for a rainy day.
• Automatic Push sync between devices
SIMPLE TASKS, CHECKLISTS & PROJECTS
• Create simple tasks, or checklists and projects with sub-tasks. Tasks can have notes, attachments and multiple alarms.
• Set any task to repeat using a flexible set of options.
• Assign multiple alerts / reminders
• Set a lock to the whole app or individual lists
LIST GROUPS, LISTS, INBOX & SMART LISTS
• In addition to built-in Focus lists that allow you to conveniently view upcoming, starred or scheduled tasks, you can create multiple lists to manage and organize your tasks.
• Built-in support for GTD Inbox
• Smart lists let you harness the true potential of 2Do using a number of search options, filters and search pre-sets. Using Smart Lists, you can create custom views of your tasks and use them to focus-in or find frequently managed tasks.
• Control the amount of information you wish to see with a simple pinch-to-zoom gesture, from single line titles to multiple lines of titles, notes and tags.
BATCH EDITING & SHARING
• Drag & Drop support to move tasks between lists or drop on calendar to defer
• Batch tagging, starring, marking tasks done and more
• Task Sharing via AirDrop, iMessage and Email
REIMAGINED TASK EDITOR & QUICK ADD
• With focus on switching between editors effortlessly using a single tap only, you’ll save dozens of taps and swipes when editing your tasks.
• Save your thoughts as they come to you, by using Quick Add (Tap-hold on [+])
• X-callback-url support
• Manage tags from a dedicated Tags Panel
• Organize your tags within groups
• Leverage the powerful integration of Tags & Smart Lists to filter on frequently managed tasks.
• Find Used vs. Unused tags
YOUR TASKS UNLIMITED
• Set a Start Date to hide tasks from a list before they're relevant and add Duration to put an estimate on the amount of time you’ll be spending on your task
• Add an action to call, write an email or trigger a URL Scheme right from 2Do
• Attach an image or a voice note to your tasks
• Customizations for time management
• Use as an events / party planner, or an effective birthday reminder
• Desktop-class Task Manager
ALERTS [PRO - Try for 21 days]
• Attach multiple alerts to each task
• Attach locations to tasks and get nearby alerts as you approach assigned locations
DESKTOP-CLASS IPAD APP
• Everything from Tasks to Calendar Events - all managed from the same screen.
• Manage calendar events and schedules
• Split-screen support
• Keyboard shortcuts
• TextExpander support
What's New in Version 3.9.7
* Ongoing fixes and improvements
* Improved alert registration for users with a LOT of pending alerts. Upcoming alerts are now prioritized.
* Fixed an issue where the counters appearing on the top toolbar would at times not appear
* Performance improvements when reloading Tags
I frikken LOVE 2Do.
I've been using 2Do off and on for seven years. I keep coming back to it cause there's nothing like it. The new-ish "Email to 2Do" feature is a blessing! Very few task apps integrate with email. 2Do has trumped them all by integrating with Apple's native mail apps on both iOS and Mac. I'm blown away by how well it works. There was literally no learning curve. Now if 2Do could only do the same for Evernote(and/or Google Drive) it would be complete, well...also incorporate natural language parsing.
In truth though you won't find a more fluid, flexible, power-packed and sexy task management system around. There's almost nothing you can't do with 2Do. It takes a little time to learn but you're not forced into a complex setup. You can make it as basic or textured as you want.
The Apple Watch app is awesome(looking forward to the Complication) as is the iPad version. I patiently await 2Do on the web!
Finally found what I have been looking for
Over the past while, I have been searching for a productivity app that was intuitive and had all the features that I needed to keep me organized and productive. When I tried 2Do for the first time, I was amazed with how fast I fell in love with it. I especially like how versatile it can be. From making a simple task or list, to making multiple projects and repeating events, I have yet to find one thing I need that it doesn't do. I keep thinking that if I had the ability to make an app with unlimited capabilities and have it do everything I wanted, I still wouldn't be able to make one as good as this one. Although the price was a little high, it has been worth every penny so far.
Responsible for my success!
I am involved in so many things that I am often asked how I do it all. Honestly, this one app has been one of the single biggest contributors to my success the last year or two. It makes it so easy to keep track of deadlines, set aside time to do certain tasks, create reminders, and keep everything organized and color coded. I had been looking for a perfect to-do list for a long time and I hope I have this one for the rest of my life--no exaggeration.
One suggestion: I wish that there were a setting where I could create a default alert for the "start time" of a task. If that one small thing were an option, this would be the most perfect app ever. Thank you so much!
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Dec 15, 2016
- Version: 3.9.7
- Size: 65.7 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Arabic, Catalan, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Beehive Innovations Limited
- © 2009 - 2016 Beehive Innovations
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Email to 2Do$3.99
- Go Pro$19.99
- Email to 2Do Plus$1.99