2Do - Reminders & Personal Planner
By Beehive Innovations Limited
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
"2Do adapts to my needs, not the other way around. 2Do gets me."- Macstories
GTD®, XYZ and everything in between - it can handle it all. Seriously.
2Do lets you take a completely different approach to managing your tasks. With its extremely simple-to-use interface and a comprehensive and flexible set of powerful features, it lets you focus on what's most important to you: your life. There is no wrong way of using 2Do, and unlike other to-do apps, it won't force you in adhering to a particular task management methodology.
• Macstories: App of the Year 2015
• Apple - App of the week, June 2015
• Apple - Mac App Store “Best of 2013”
• “Best App Ever Awards” Winner
• Cult Of Mac - 5/5
• Gizmodo "Best app for forgetful people" - Gold Medal
Email to 2Do: Optional plugin that allows you to integrate your email address directly with 2Do, thus allowing you to email yourself tasks from anywhere. You can even use automation, such as IFTTT, to add reminders to your list.
SYNC [PRO - Try for 21 days]
• Stay in sync using one of the following: Dropbox, Reminders (CalDAV), Toodledo, Fruux (CalDAV), Calendar Server (CalDAV), ownCloud (CalDAV), SabreDAV (CalDAV) or a 3rd party CalDAV Server of choice.
• Using Reminders CalDAV sync enables Siri
• Periodic automatic backups are created for you (compatible with 2Do for Mac) for a rainy day.
• Automatic Push sync between devices
SIMPLE TASKS, CHECKLISTS & PROJECTS
• Create simple tasks, or checklists and projects with sub-tasks. Tasks can have notes, attachments and multiple alarms.
• Set any task to repeat using a flexible set of options.
• Assign multiple alerts / reminders
• Set a lock to the whole app or individual lists
LIST GROUPS, LISTS, INBOX & SMART LISTS
• In addition to built-in Focus lists that allow you to conveniently view upcoming, starred or scheduled tasks, you can create multiple lists to manage and organize your tasks.
• Built-in support for GTD Inbox
• Smart lists let you harness the true potential of 2Do using a number of search options, filters and search pre-sets. Using Smart Lists, you can create custom views of your tasks and use them to focus-in or find frequently managed tasks.
• Control the amount of information you wish to see with a simple pinch-to-zoom gesture, from single line titles to multiple lines of titles, notes and tags.
BATCH EDITING & SHARING
• Drag & Drop support to move tasks between lists or drop on calendar to defer
• Batch tagging, starring, marking tasks done and more
• Task Sharing via AirDrop, iMessage and Email
REIMAGINED TASK EDITOR & QUICK ADD
• With focus on switching between editors effortlessly using a single tap only, you’ll save dozens of taps and swipes when editing your tasks.
• Save your thoughts as they come to you, by using Quick Add (Tap-hold on [+])
• X-callback-url support
• Manage tags from a dedicated Tags Panel
• Organize your tags within groups
• Leverage the powerful integration of Tags & Smart Lists to filter on frequently managed tasks.
• Find Used vs. Unused tags
YOUR TASKS UNLIMITED
• Set a Start Date to hide tasks from a list before they're relevant and add Duration to put an estimate on the amount of time you’ll be spending on your task
• Add an action to call, write an email or trigger a URL Scheme right from 2Do
• Attach an image or a voice note to your tasks
• Customizations for time management
• Desktop-class Task Manager
ALERTS [PRO - Try for 21 days]
• Attach multiple alerts to each task
• Attach locations to tasks and get nearby alerts as you approach assigned locations
DESKTOP-CLASS IPAD APP
• Your Lists, Tasks, Daily Summary and Calendar, including Calendar Events; all managed from the same screen.
• Manage calendar events and schedules
• Split-screen support
• Keyboard shortcuts
• TextExpander support
What's New in Version 3.9.6
* The previous update inadvertently removed support for iOS 8 / 9. This update restores it back. Now everyone can enjoy 2Do again across iOS 8, 9 and 10.
* Further performance improvements, bug & stability fixes
iOS v3.9 Change log:
This is a BIG update. To learn more about this change, please visit 2doapp.com/blog
2Do is now FREE to download and use / try. Your existing purchases have not gone to waste - please carry on reading, you get upgraded to Pro automatically - you will not have to pay again. After a 21-day trial for sync, backups and alerts, users can optionally go "Pro" with a one-off in-app purchase. All other features of the app are fully usable.
No adverts, no subscriptions and no spam. The only desktop class task manager that keeps giving more. To learn more about this change, please visit: 2doapp.com/blog
IMPORTANT: Users that have already purchased a copy of 2Do will get upgraded to "Pro" automatically. You are *not* charged a second time. To redeem your free upgrade, simply open 2Do > Settings > Upgrade to Pro and tap Restore.
Full of Features
Couldn't be happier with 2Do! The app offers any possible feature one could ever ask from a productivity app, and then some. I came to 2Do from Clear, Things, and then Wunderlist, yet although all to-do apps function similarly on a basic level 2Do offers richer features that I appreciate, such as location based alerts, "nagging alerts" with snoozing, actions linked to tasks, tags, and email intigration. The app syncs between devices better than any other to-do app I've used, comparable to the Things app
2Do does have a leaning curve, but it offers a tutorial and videos. Task and setting customization is great, but I'd love to see more visual customization like a night theme, better 3D touch within the app, and menu options.
Overall an amazing app and my favorite of many to-do apps!
Rely on it, but sync issues are changing that
I've relied on this app since it was first released. I tried several others but always came back to this one. A month ago, I stopped getting notifications of events. Worse than that, I use this on my iPhone my ipad and my Mac all syncing to the same Dropbox file. Unfortunately all of them act differently and sync doesn't seem to work properly.
Tasks don't get marked of on my iPad from my iPhone but they do on the Mac. If I add an even on the iPad the iPhone gets it but the Mac creates some strange version of it in the wrong place. Categories are duplicated or changed randomly on everything but the iPhone.
In short get it for one device because something in the updates has made sync a nightmare. Still love it but frustrated.
This is the best!
2Do has everything that you would hope for in a superior task manager-it's like the gold standard. I like the repeat features, tabs, and especially the calendar view date picker. The ability to add as much detail to a task in one pop up is fantastic, and you can add it very quickly without closing and opening and opening multiple pop ups like other task apps. The calendar integration is helpful. The sync is great (using Dropbox). The app has consistently improved!! I have tried just about every task manager to find one that meets my needs, and no other compares to the quality of 2Do!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Nov 29, 2016
- Version: 3.9.6
- Size: 65.7 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Arabic, Catalan, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Beehive Innovations Limited
- © 2009 - 2016 Beehive Innovations
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Email to 2Do$3.99
- Go Pro$19.99
- Email to 2Do Plus$1.99