2Do - Reminders & Personal Planner
By Beehive Innovations Limited
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
"2Do adapts to my needs, not the other way around. 2Do gets me."- Macstories
GTD®, XYZ and everything in between - it can handle it all. Seriously.
** GO PRO SALE - 40% OFF **
2Do lets you take a completely different approach to managing your tasks. With its extremely simple-to-use interface and a comprehensive and flexible set of powerful features, it lets you focus on what's most important to you: your life. There is no wrong way of using 2Do, and unlike other to-do apps, it won't force you in adhering to a particular task management methodology.
• Macstories: App of the Year 2015
• Apple - App of the week, June 2015
• Apple - Mac App Store “Best of 2013”
• “Best App Ever Awards” Winner
• Cult Of Mac - 5/5
• Gizmodo "Best app for forgetful people" - Gold Medal
Email to 2Do: Optional plugin that allows you to integrate your email address directly with 2Do, thus allowing you to email yourself tasks from anywhere. You can even use automation, such as IFTTT, to add reminders to your list.
SYNC [PRO - Try for 21 days]
• Stay in sync using one of the following: Dropbox, Reminders (CalDAV), Toodledo, Fruux (CalDAV), Calendar Server (CalDAV), ownCloud (CalDAV), SabreDAV (CalDAV) or a 3rd party CalDAV Server of choice.
• Using Reminders CalDAV sync enables Siri
• Periodic automatic backups are created for you (compatible with 2Do for Mac) for a rainy day.
• Automatic Push sync between devices
SIMPLE TASKS, CHECKLISTS & PROJECTS
• Create simple tasks, or checklists and projects with sub-tasks. Tasks can have notes, attachments and multiple alarms.
• Set any task to repeat using a flexible set of options.
• Assign multiple alerts / reminders
• Set a lock to the whole app or individual lists
LIST GROUPS, LISTS, INBOX & SMART LISTS
• In addition to built-in Focus lists that allow you to conveniently view upcoming, starred or scheduled tasks, you can create multiple lists to manage and organize your tasks.
• Built-in support for GTD Inbox
• Smart lists let you harness the true potential of 2Do using a number of search options, filters and search pre-sets. Using Smart Lists, you can create custom views of your tasks and use them to focus-in or find frequently managed tasks.
• Control the amount of information you wish to see with a simple pinch-to-zoom gesture, from single line titles to multiple lines of titles, notes and tags.
BATCH EDITING & SHARING
• Drag & Drop support to move tasks between lists or drop on calendar to defer
• Batch tagging, starring, marking tasks done and more
• Task Sharing via AirDrop, iMessage and Email
REIMAGINED TASK EDITOR & QUICK ADD
• With focus on switching between editors effortlessly using a single tap only, you’ll save dozens of taps and swipes when editing your tasks.
• Save your thoughts as they come to you, by using Quick Add (Tap-hold on [+])
• X-callback-url support
• Manage tags from a dedicated Tags Panel
• Organize your tags within groups
• Leverage the powerful integration of Tags & Smart Lists to filter on frequently managed tasks.
• Find Used vs. Unused tags
YOUR TASKS UNLIMITED
• Set a Start Date to hide tasks from a list before they're relevant and add Duration to put an estimate on the amount of time you’ll be spending on your task
• Add an action to call, write an email or trigger a URL Scheme right from 2Do
• Attach an image or a voice note to your tasks
• Customizations for time management
• Desktop-class Task Manager
ALERTS [PRO - Try for 21 days]
• Attach multiple alerts to each task
• Attach locations to tasks and get nearby alerts as you approach assigned locations
DESKTOP-CLASS IPAD APP
• Your Lists, Tasks, Daily Summary and Calendar, including Calendar Events; all managed from the same screen.
• Manage calendar events and schedules
• Split-screen support
• Keyboard shortcuts
• TextExpander support
What's New in Version 3.9.6
* The previous update inadvertently removed support for iOS 8 / 9. This update restores it back. Now everyone can enjoy 2Do again across iOS 8, 9 and 10.
* Further performance improvements, bug & stability fixes
iOS v3.9 Change log:
This is a BIG update. To learn more about this change, please visit 2doapp.com/blog
2Do is now FREE to download and use / try. Your existing purchases have not gone to waste - please carry on reading, you get upgraded to Pro automatically - you will not have to pay again. After a 21-day trial for sync, backups and alerts, users can optionally go "Pro" with a one-off in-app purchase. All other features of the app are fully usable.
No adverts, no subscriptions and no spam. The only desktop class task manager that keeps giving more. To learn more about this change, please visit: 2doapp.com/blog
IMPORTANT: Users that have already purchased a copy of 2Do will get upgraded to "Pro" automatically. You are *not* charged a second time. To redeem your free upgrade, simply open 2Do > Settings > Upgrade to Pro and tap Restore.
Replacement for Omnifocus
I was a huge proponent of Omnifocus, however many changes to version 2 caused me to look for alternatives. After a long search and many trials, I ran across 2Do and it's amazing. Without a doubt the most powerful and configurable light-weight GTD and task management solution out there. It's powerful enough to perform small to medium project management. I have even used it for execution/rollback plans for infrastructure maintenance.
The tagging systems makes it infinitely configurable.
It gets 2 thumbs up from me!
There is a war
Between this and omnifocus in my mind. Both of the mentioned lack natural language function, as todoist does. However the actions integrations and email, plus customization are very natural in 2do, plus great cross platforming. Db sync is a plus. Im still a diehard omni user, so we'll see where this gets me after im used to the format. Amazing gtd approach.
Great App - Most of the Time
This is a fantastic app - when it works, which is most of the time. The update released Thanksgiving week was not backwards compatible with a slightly older OS. It failed to launch at all until the OS was updated. Yes, updates are good, but they shouldn't be so specific that they can only work on the *most current* OS.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Nov 29, 2016
- Version: 3.9.6
- Size: 65.7 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Arabic, Catalan, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Beehive Innovations Limited
- © 2009 - 2016 Beehive Innovations
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Email to 2Do$3.99
- Go Pro$11.99
- Email to 2Do Plus$1.99