By Guided Ways Technologies Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Be convinced! Checkout our video tutorials, showcasing various features: https://www.youtube.com/user/The2DoApp
2Do lets you take a completely different approach to managing your tasks. With its extremely simple-to-use interface and a comprehensive and flexible set of powerful features, it lets you focus on what's most important to you: your life. There is no wrong way of using 2Do, and unlike other to-do apps, it won't force you in adhering to a particular task management methodology.
• “Best App Ever Awards” Winner
• Cult Of Mac - 5/5
• Gizmodo "Best app for forgetful people" - Gold Medal
• Apple - Featured in “App Store Essentials”, "Great apps for iOS 8", "@Work"
• Apple - Mac App Store “Get Stuff Done”
• Apple - Mac App Store “Best of 2013”
READY FOR iOS 8
• Widget for Notification Center
• Support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus.
• Interactive notifications to mark your tasks done or snooze alerts right from the lock screen.
• Touch ID to unlock 2Do
• Use 2Do's Share Extension from Safari or other apps that share Text
• Stay in sync using one of the following: Dropbox, Reminders (CalDAV), Toodledo, Fruux (CalDAV), Calendar Server (CalDAV), ownCloud (CalDAV), SabreDAV (CalDAV) or a 3rd party CalDAV Server of choice.
• Using Reminders CalDAV sync enables Siri
• Periodic automatic backups are created for you (compatible with 2Do for Mac) for a rainy day.
SIMPLE TASKS, CHECKLISTS & PROJECTS
• Create simple tasks, or checklists and projects with sub-tasks. Tasks can have notes, attachments and multiple alarms.
• Set any task to repeat using a flexible set of options.
• Assign multiple alerts
LIST GROUPS, LISTS, INBOX & SMART LISTS
• In addition to built-in Focus lists that allow you to conveniently view upcoming, starred or scheduled tasks, you can create multiple lists to manage and organize your tasks.
• For GTD enthusiasts we’ve added built-in Inbox support to serve as the default collection list
• Smart lists let you harness the true potential of 2Do using a number of search options, filters and search pre-sets. Using Smart Lists, you can create custom views of your tasks and use them to focus-in or find frequently managed tasks.
• Control the amount of information you wish to see with a simple pinch-to-zoom gesture, from single line titles to multiple lines of titles, notes and tags.
BATCH EDITING & SHARING
• Drag & Drop support to move tasks between lists or drop on calendar to defer
• Batch tagging, starring, marking tasks done and more
• Task Sharing via AirDrop, iMessage and Email
REIMAGINED TASK EDITOR & QUICK ADD
• With focus on switching between editors effortlessly using a single tap only, you’ll save dozens of taps and swipes when editing your tasks.
• Save your thoughts as they come to you, by using Quick Add (Tap-hold on [+])
• With support for URL Schemes along with X-callback-url, 2Do is now a power-user playground
• Manage tags from a dedicated Tags Panel which is just a swipe away
• Organize your tags within groups
• Leverage the easy to use yet powerful integration of Tags & Smart Lists to filter on frequently managed tasks.
• Find Used vs. Unused tags
YOUR TASKS UNLIMITED
• Set a Start Date to hide tasks from a list before they're relevant and add Duration to put an estimate on the amount of time you’ll be spending on your task
• Let your tasks be interactive. Add an action to call, write an email or message, navigate or trigger a URL Scheme right from 2Do
• Attach an image or a voice memo to your tasks
• Attach locations to tasks and get nearby alerts as you approach assigned locations
DESKTOP-CLASS IPAD APP
• Your Lists, Tasks, Daily Summary and Calendar, including Calendar Events, can all be viewed and managed from the same screen.
• Use keyboard shortcuts with your Bluetooth keyboard
• TextExpander support
• Much more!
What's New in Version 3.4
What's New in 3.4:
[NEW] MAJOR improvements to Search / Smart List creation. 2Do now supports manually nesting presets / tags using brackets along with a combination of logical ANDs and ORs to create extremely complex search patterns. Examples:
type: (alltasks OR overdue OR inprogress) AND hiprio
type: (medprio OR hiprio) AND inprogress
type: ((today OR tomorrow) AND (!repeat OR inprogress)) OR starred
Also, you can combine 'type:' and 'tags:' together now:
type: (medprio OR hiprio) AND inprogress tags: (home AND work) OR errands
And of course, you can throw in locations too:
type: hiprio AND inprogress tags: home locations: diyshop OR tesco
The possibilities are endless. Use and explore our built-in search presets from the Search Presets screen and make any combination you like. This can of course be combined with the Focus filter to create truly dynamic perspectives. No other app gives you this much power and control over your tasks.
[NEW] New search presets, including one for ‘Tasks in progress’
[NEW] By default, multiple tag filters now use a logical OR between tag names. You can change this behavior by manually editing the search field.
[NEW] App preferences that affect appearance and overall usability now sync across devices running 2Do over iCloud. This can be optionally turned off from Settings > Sync.
Several improvements to Background sync, overall UI performance, assigning actions, stability improvements and tons of bug fixes.
NEWS: 2Do now also has its own YouTube channel! Access tutorial videos that walk you through the many features in 2Do from Settings > Video Tutorials. If if you think you're a veteran 2Do user, there is still a lot to discover!
This is the best!
2Do has everything that you would hope for in a superior task manager. I like the repeat features, tabs, and especially the calendar view date picker. The ability to add as much detail to a task in one pop up is fantastic, and you can add it very quickly without closing and opening and opening multiple pop ups like other task apps. The calendar integration is helpful. The sync is much better (using Dropbox). I have tried just about every task manager to find one that meets my needs, and have been very pleased with one!
This app is very good and keeps up with me and the various ways that I may decide to organize information. I would suggest that 2Do develop a desktop interface that is apart from iCal and along the lines of the way Palm Pilot used to do its PDA. This would include a module for memos, and a calendar that allows more flexibility in setting up reminders that is beyond what iCal allows at present. And all of the data bases would be keyword searchable and easily synced with the desktop computer. If information could be input via stylus, again similar to Teal Script on the Palm Pilot, that would be great as well. Very good app. Thanks.
Wonderful feature set!
Growing into this app as its capability is very large and flexible. So, be patient with yourself. There is so much here that it makes perfect sense with as much of a GTD approach you wish to adopt. The additional candy of the notification center is neat.
I should note that I am Exchange user. Reminder syncing works great even at work. If I create a task in Outlook at work, I can use the reminders app to move it over into a list 2do can view. But, it is better just to enter it into 2do if possible.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Mar 12, 2015
- Version: 3.4
- Size: 28.6 MB
- Languages: English, Catalan, Chinese, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish
- Seller: Guided Ways Technologies Ltd
- © Guided Ways Technologies Ltd.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.