"2Do adapts to my needs, not the other way around. 2Do gets me."- Macstories
2Do lets you take a completely different approach to managing your tasks. With its extremely simple-to-use interface and a comprehensive and flexible set of powerful features, it lets you focus on what's most important to you: your life. There is no wrong way of using 2Do, and unlike other to-do apps, it won't force you in adhering to a particular task management methodology.
• Macstories: App of the Year 2015
• Apple - App of the week, June 2015
• Apple - Mac App Store “Best of 2013”
• “Best App Ever Awards” Winner
• Cult Of Mac - 5/5
• Gizmodo "Best app for forgetful people" - Gold Medal
Email to 2Do: Optional plugin that allows you to integrate your email address directly with 2Do, thus allowing you to email yourself tasks from anywhere. You can even use automation, such as IFTTT, to add reminders to your list.
SYNC [PRO - Try for 21 days]
• Stay in sync using one of the following: Dropbox, Reminders (CalDAV), Toodledo, Fruux (CalDAV), Calendar Server (CalDAV), ownCloud (CalDAV), SabreDAV (CalDAV) or a 3rd party CalDAV Server of choice.
• Using Reminders CalDAV sync enables Siri
• Periodic automatic backups are created for you (compatible with 2Do for Mac) for a rainy day.
• Automatic Push sync between devices
SIMPLE TASKS, CHECKLISTS & PROJECTS
• Create simple tasks, or checklists and projects with sub-tasks. Tasks can have notes, attachments and multiple alarms.
• Set any task to repeat using a flexible set of options.
• Assign multiple alerts / reminders
• Set a lock to the whole app or individual lists
LIST GROUPS, LISTS, INBOX & SMART LISTS
• In addition to built-in Focus lists that allow you to conveniently view upcoming, starred or scheduled tasks, you can create multiple lists to manage and organize your tasks.
• Built-in support for GTD Inbox
• Smart lists let you harness the true potential of 2Do using a number of search options, filters and search pre-sets. Using Smart Lists, you can create custom views of your tasks and use them to focus-in or find frequently managed tasks.
• Control the amount of information you wish to see with a simple pinch-to-zoom gesture, from single line titles to multiple lines of titles, notes and tags.
BATCH EDITING & SHARING
• Drag & Drop support to move tasks between lists or drop on calendar to defer
• Batch tagging, starring, marking tasks done and more
• Task Sharing via AirDrop, iMessage and Email
REIMAGINED TASK EDITOR & QUICK ADD
• With focus on switching between editors effortlessly using a single tap only, you’ll save dozens of taps and swipes when editing your tasks.
• Save your thoughts as they come to you, by using Quick Add (Tap-hold on [+])
• X-callback-url support
• Manage tags from a dedicated Tags Panel
• Organize your tags within groups
• Leverage the powerful integration of Tags & Smart Lists to filter on frequently managed tasks.
• Find Used vs. Unused tags
YOUR TASKS UNLIMITED
• Set a Start Date to hide tasks from a list before they're relevant and add Duration to put an estimate on the amount of time you’ll be spending on your task
• Add an action to call, write an email or trigger a URL Scheme right from 2Do
• Attach an image or a voice note to your tasks
• Customizations for time management
• Use as an events / party planner, or an effective birthday reminder
• Desktop-class Task Manager
ALERTS [PRO - Try for 21 days]
• Attach multiple alerts to each task
• Attach locations to tasks and get nearby alerts as you approach assigned locations
DESKTOP-CLASS IPAD APP
• Everything from Tasks to Calendar Events - all managed from the same screen.
• Manage calendar events and schedules
• Split-screen support
• Keyboard shortcuts
• TextExpander support
* Fixed app launch issues on pre-iOS 12 devices
* NEW: Siri Shortcuts support. You can add a shortcut for any list / smart list as well. Shortcut button added to list options sheet as well as search options.
* NEW: Drag and drop support for iPads. You can now drag text, images or PDFs from other apps into 2Do. Dragging emails will also create a link back to the email.
* NEW: Apple Watch series 4 compatibility related improvements
* NEW: URL Handler improved. 2Do now allows you to use clipboard contents for titles / notes / tags etc, in addition for a number of new properties.
* NEW: Long-tap on the yellow notes preview in Task Editor now allows you to quickly open embedded URLs
* Improved support for read-only shared lists when syncing with CalDAV / Reminders
* Fixed an issue where some international keyboards weren't being recognised
* Fixed task edit screen being obscured by the keyboard at times
* Fixed "Move" option from 3D Touch not refreshing the list at times
* Fixed Outlook account authentication not working when setting up Email to 2Do
* Fixed auto-alerts not being created when using Siri
* Fixed password protected tasks showing at launch sometimes
* Fixed edit view at times scrolling out of view on the iPad Pro
* Fixed task priorities glitch when imported from Emails
* Fixed task alerts not sharing via AirDrop
* Fixed task sharing issues with Shortcuts app
* Fixed URL callback for showing the Today list not closing Project view at times
* Fixed Jan 2020 end of recurrence date-entry issue
* Fixed bogus 12pm start time added via Shortcuts app when only a date is specified
* Fixed completion bar not updating in watch complications
* Fixed keyboard shortcuts not working on iPad after switching to the tags panel
* Fixed project view not closing when using the showToday URL handler
* Fixed watchOS app not picking data from the All list if Today is empty
* iOS 12 compatibility improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Currently the best and most flexible iOS to do list
Currently the best and most flexible iOS to do list. I’ve tried many apps and different systems and I’ve even written one or two myself. This app is a nice balance of features and clean interface. Unlike apps that Require you to drag and drop to establish priority and order, this gets me back to what I really want which is being able to set priority on tasks as well as other meta-data like the star, and then I can use smart lists to show me only the things that I should do first, and then I have another smart list for the things that are the next chunk of work to do. Important: Be sure to use the start date feature so you can defer/hide tasks until the appropriate magic day, So you can keep your most important smart list or list clean and not distract yourself with things that you know you won’t even start to work on until next Wednesday or whatever. Plus, I can still use it as a general list manager for a grocery list. This app is very friendly for nerds If the experiment with the syntax for smart list, but you do not have to be a nerd for this to be a good choice for you.
Nope, I’ll admit it - This is the best all around task manager as far as I’m concerned, and I’ve looked at a lot of them. Out of all of the ones I’ve looked at only three could cut it: 2Do; OF3; Thinks 3. And, to give a little perspective - When I narrow down a playing field of apps I don’t just dabble with it, I train myself to use and stick with it until I know my way around it very thoroughly, it’s the only way you can really understand if it’s a good development or not, and if it is, it still has to be what’s right for YOU. That second part I can’t answer for anybody else (at least not without understanding their unique requirements), but, I can say with confidence that 2Do ranks among the highest quality task managers and strikes just the right balance between being simple and fast and yet full featured and empowering for getting things done. My only suggestion for the developer is to bring this wonderful tool to a Linux distro ... Maybe a Debian distro? Anyway - it’s very good. If you don’t believe me, just read the other reviews. (This has NOT been a paid review.)
Powerful Task Manager with just 1 missing feature
I had bounced around from to-do app to to-do app, tried a lot of the big names in this category, and was never impressed. Usability is key and being able to QUICKLY add, sort, & organize tasks is primary if you’re going to use one of these apps at all; so interface becomes key.
This is a very powerful program that can be customized very well to your needs. I use maybe 70% of the features, there’s some things that aren’t necessary in MY workflow but I could see the potential in them. This makes it even better from the usability standpoint — the app is already very streamlined and elegant, but if you want to fiddle with settings and setup, you can make it even quicker to enter and manage your tasks.
The single missing feature for me is the ability to share task lists with someone else. I run a business and I would love to have the ability to share one or a couple of my task lists out so I can Manage their actions and activities as well with less frictional loss.
- Beehive Innovations Services
- 88 MB
Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini (5th generation), iPad mini (5th generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air (3rd generation), iPad Air (3rd generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular,and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Catalan, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2009 - 2019 Beehive Innovations
- In-App Purchases
- Email to 2Do $3.99
- Go Pro $19.99
- Go Pro - 50% Discount Campaign $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.