2Do - Todo List, Tasks & Notes
By Beehive Innovations Limited
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
"2Do adapts to my needs, not the other way around. 2Do gets me."- Macstories
GTD®, XYZ and everything in between - it can handle it all. Seriously.
2Do lets you take a completely different approach to managing your tasks. With its extremely simple-to-use interface and a comprehensive and flexible set of powerful features, it lets you focus on what's most important to you: your life. There is no wrong way of using 2Do, and unlike other to-do apps, it won't force you in adhering to a particular task management methodology.
• Macstories: App of the Year 2015
• Apple - App of the week, June 2015
• Apple - Mac App Store “Best of 2013”
• “Best App Ever Awards” Winner
• Cult Of Mac - 5/5
• Gizmodo "Best app for forgetful people" - Gold Medal
Email to 2Do: Optional plugin that allows you to integrate your email address directly with 2Do, thus allowing you to email yourself tasks from anywhere. You can even use automation, such as IFTTT, to add reminders to your list.
SYNC [PRO - Try for 21 days]
• Stay in sync using one of the following: Dropbox, Reminders (CalDAV), Toodledo, Fruux (CalDAV), Calendar Server (CalDAV), ownCloud (CalDAV), SabreDAV (CalDAV) or a 3rd party CalDAV Server of choice.
• Using Reminders CalDAV sync enables Siri
• Periodic automatic backups are created for you (compatible with 2Do for Mac) for a rainy day.
• Automatic Push sync between devices
SIMPLE TASKS, CHECKLISTS & PROJECTS
• Create simple tasks, or checklists and projects with sub-tasks. Tasks can have notes, attachments and multiple alarms.
• Set any task to repeat using a flexible set of options.
• Assign multiple alerts / reminders
• Set a lock to the whole app or individual lists
LIST GROUPS, LISTS, INBOX & SMART LISTS
• In addition to built-in Focus lists that allow you to conveniently view upcoming, starred or scheduled tasks, you can create multiple lists to manage and organize your tasks.
• Built-in support for GTD Inbox
• Smart lists let you harness the true potential of 2Do using a number of search options, filters and search pre-sets. Using Smart Lists, you can create custom views of your tasks and use them to focus-in or find frequently managed tasks.
• Control the amount of information you wish to see with a simple pinch-to-zoom gesture, from single line titles to multiple lines of titles, notes and tags.
BATCH EDITING & SHARING
• Drag & Drop support to move tasks between lists or drop on calendar to defer
• Batch tagging, starring, marking tasks done and more
• Task Sharing via AirDrop, iMessage and Email
REIMAGINED TASK EDITOR & QUICK ADD
• With focus on switching between editors effortlessly using a single tap only, you’ll save dozens of taps and swipes when editing your tasks.
• Save your thoughts as they come to you, by using Quick Add (Tap-hold on [+])
• X-callback-url support
• Manage tags from a dedicated Tags Panel
• Organize your tags within groups
• Leverage the powerful integration of Tags & Smart Lists to filter on frequently managed tasks.
• Find Used vs. Unused tags
YOUR TASKS UNLIMITED
• Set a Start Date to hide tasks from a list before they're relevant and add Duration to put an estimate on the amount of time you’ll be spending on your task
• Add an action to call, write an email or trigger a URL Scheme right from 2Do
• Attach an image or a voice note to your tasks
• Customizations for time management
• Use as an events / party planner, or an effective birthday reminder
• Desktop-class Task Manager
ALERTS [PRO - Try for 21 days]
• Attach multiple alerts to each task
• Attach locations to tasks and get nearby alerts as you approach assigned locations
DESKTOP-CLASS IPAD APP
• Everything from Tasks to Calendar Events - all managed from the same screen.
• Manage calendar events and schedules
• Split-screen support
• Keyboard shortcuts
• TextExpander support
What's New in Version 3.9.89
* Fixes search bar glitch in iOS 11.1+
* Ongoing bug fixes and stability improvements
Well worth every cent
I’ve tried so many todo apps. Nothing is as good as this.
I work in tech and generally keep track of a lot of different things, each with it’s own priority. Using 2Do helps me unload all of this and keeps me sane. Each day I look at just the stuff I have to do and I don’t get overwhelmed like I used to. Somehow I get more done with less stress.
I purchased the Mac app and the iOS app the day I trialled it. It’s expensive as far as apps go but the return on the investment is priceless.
There are things about this app (the UI, the fact that it doesn't fob yet another sync service on you, the option for a GTDish approach) that I love.
But it's got a lot of little problems. Its solution for synchronizing changes to data between iOS devices is very clever and cool; yet it has bugs where it very often fails, and this mechanism doesn't apply to the macOS version of the app.
There are extremely annoying polish issues, too. For example, the iOS Notification Center widget refreshes itself practically every time Notification Center is opened (this causes all subsequent widgets to shift around, and I haven't seen other apps do this). Also, filtering vs searching vs tag selection can get very complicated. These issues have been around for years, and never seem to be addressed.
It's almost a great app, but not quite.
Would like a refund
I purchased the email option only to find out it can’t use Office365. Wouldn’t that have been nice to say before I spent the $4.00 to buy it?
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Nov 18, 2017
- Version: 3.9.89
- Size: 69.1 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Arabic, Catalan, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Beehive Innovations Limited
- © 2009 - 2017 Beehive Innovations
Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Email to 2Do$3.99
- Go Pro$19.99
- Go Pro - 50% Discount Campaign$9.99
- Email to 2Do Plus$1.99
- Go Pro - 35% Discount Campaign$12.99
- Go Pro - 75% Discount Campaign$4.99
- Go Pro - 60% Discount Campaign$7.99