By Beehive Innovations Limited
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
** App Store Best of 2013 **
GTD®, XYZ and everything in between - it can handle it all. Seriously.
See and believe: YouTube.com/The2DoApp
2Do lets you take a completely different approach to managing your tasks. With its extremely simple-to-use interface and a comprehensive and flexible set of powerful features, it lets you focus on what's most important to you: your life. There is no wrong way of using 2Do, and unlike other to-do apps, it won't force you in adhering to a particular task management methodology.
• Email to 2Do plugin, available in the iOS app
SIMPLE TASKS, CHECKLISTS & PROJECTS
• Create simple tasks, or checklists and projects with sub-tasks. Tasks can have notes, attachments and multiple alarms.
• Set any task to repeat using a flexible set of options.
LIST GROUPS, LISTS & SMART LISTS
• In addition to built-in Focus lists that allow you to conveniently view upcoming, starred or scheduled tasks, you can create multiple lists to manage and organize your tasks.
• Smart lists let you harness the true potential of 2Do using a number of search options, filters and search pre-sets. Using Smart Lists, you can create custom views of your tasks and use them to focus-in or find frequently managed tasks.
• Furthermore, related Smart lists and Lists can be grouped together using a List Group in the order you desire.
• Quickly focus on your projects and their sub-tasks and nothing else
• Access project view directly from the list view or using keyboard shortcuts
• Focus filters and sort options can be applied separately to individual projects using Project View
• Manage tags within Tag Groups.
• Easily assign tags to tasks and vice versa.
• Leverage the easy to use yet powerful integration of Tags & Smart Lists to filter on frequently managed tasks.
• Find Used vs. Unused tags with a click.
• Easily create, edit and assign locations to tasks
• Create powerful Smart Lists based on Locations
• Stay in sync with multiple Macs and mobile devices running 2Do using your favorite sync method over fast and reliable Push Sync: Dropbox, Reminders (CalDAV), 3rd Party CalDAV Servers (iCal, Fruux, ownCloud etc) or Toodledo.
• Using Dropbox, you can keep multiple devices in sync seamlessly. Devices can be added / removed at any time.
• Using Reminders CalDAV sync you can keep 2Do and Reminders in sync as well as create tasks using Siri.
• Unobtrusive automatic background sync supported for Dropbox, Reminders (CalDAV) and CalDAV.
• Save your thoughts as they come to you. Using a global hotkey, Quick Entry allows you to add tasks from any app or any Space.
• 2Do does it right. Quick Entry works even if 2Do was not launched or is not running in the background.
• Works just the way Quick Look does in Finder or other built-in OS X apps. Use the spacebar to zoom in and out of a task to preview notes, multi-line titles or other details attached to your tasks.
ALARMS & NOTIFICATIONS
• Stay on top of your tasks with alarms and notifications. Supports Notification Center as well as a built-in notification system which works even when 2Do is *not running*.
• Set up automatic alarms for your tasks.
• Your life is a private affair. Manage it by locking out individual lists or the whole app with a single click.
• 2Do values your tasks. Periodic automatic backups are created for you which can be transferred from one machine to another or from the iOS version of 2Do to the Mac and vice versa.
• Save & restore of external backups
• Adding and editing tasks is blazing fast using in-place editors and popovers
• 2Do supports both mouse users, by offering them numerous shortcuts, as well as keyboard power-users by supporting dozens of keyboard shortcuts
• 2Do won't slow down over time
What's New in Version 2.3.7
* Stability improvements and bug fixes
* Export tasks from all lists or a individually selected lists as CSV (File > Export)
* Upgraded to the new Dropbox integration for easier authentication-flow
* A number of bugs squashed
* Stability improvements as well as better disk / memory usage
This is what I’ve been looking for! It continues to be a great asset when it comes to organizing my professional life and my home & family life. The more I can take tasks from my mind and write them down in this app, on my Mac or iPhone, at the moment they come up the more my mind can be free and more at ease not having to worry about forgetting to do things. Being less stress about remembering tasks helps me feel adn be more productive.
This app has everything you need to plan out long term projects to simply a todo list. I really enjoy the color coding, tagging, and quick views. It can seperate profesional life from home & family life, which family is important to me. I got the Mac version when it was 50% off, and the iPhone version when they offered it free during the app of the week. Overall, when looking at the current price of both apps, it’s worth every dollar if you use it every day, or even ever month. It gives you a peace of mind.
Does it All
This app is the best task manager in the ios and OS X world. It has all of the capability of Omnifocus without the liability of multistep obscure processes. I’ve used OF and I’ve tried the task components of Fantastical and on iOS, Calendars5. They are good, but naturally limited in capability. You will be certainly satisfied with this app. It is expensive, and I’ve held off getting it for my Mac for a year, but now that I have it up on the screen, I feel the purchase was well worth it. It syncs beautifully, correctly, and immediately with my iPhone using Dropbox, but the syncing pathways are multiple and your choice. BTW, I recently took a chance on Things iOS V3. It could not compare. 2DO is the absolute best on iOS and OSX. Enjoy!
A few improvements would make this amazing
This app has an amazing amount of complex options and customizability - so much potential.
That said, a few things would make it much better:
1. The app icon clashes with other icons Please change the icon to something more subtle, and/or give the ability to change the icon.
2. Allowing for themes inside the app would be great too, as currently I don’t find it very visually pleasing.
3. More sidebar customizability. Why do lists, smart lists, and focus items have to be separated? I would like the ability to mingle those three things individually so that it is organized in a way that fits my workflow better.
I love 2Do so much because it does not impose any organization strategies on you, it gives you tools and options which you can use your own way. Implementing these features would further allow people to make the app work for them.
(I would gladly pay an IAP for these features)
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Jun 20, 2017
- Version: 2.3.7
- Size: 23.3 MB
- Languages: English, Catalan, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Beehive Innovations Limited
- © 2009 - 2017 Beehive Innovations
Compatibility: OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor