By Alexander Gross
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Learn to play the piano, create your own song and even sing to your composition! 2in1 Piano lets you do all that with one single app!
It combines a piano keyboard, 2 studio-quality instruments, piano lessons, real-time effects, beat loops and much more in a user-friendly interface.
• Photorealistic 85-key keyboard
• Instant positioning and resizing with gestures
• 2 keyboard row mode
• Key labels (Cs only, all keys, all keys colored)
• 2 studio-recorded instruments
• 8 piano lessons
• 10 drum beats
• 5 demo songs
• Microphone recording
• 4 real-time effects:
• 6 reverb styles
• Delay with adjustable timing and feedback
• 3-band equalizer
• Pitch bend controlled via device tilt
• iPhone 4 Retina Display resolution graphics
• Detailed in-app user manual
• Low-latency, high-polyphony, battery saving audio engine
If that's not enough for you: the paid version with 50 instruments is called 50in1 Piano
What's New in Version 1.3.2
• Compatibility with iOS 3.1.3 fixed
• Faster app launch
• Bug fixes
Note: Please remember that your 5 star reviews help keep the updates coming!
Help us improve 50in1 Piano by reporting bugs to email@example.com, we can't reply if you post them as a review.
a nice app
worth to download.
gorgeous and functional
A joy to use, and sounds great!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Music
- Updated: Mar 21, 2012
- Version: 1.3.2
- Size: 81.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Alexander Gross
- © 2012 Alexander Gross
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.