Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
****NOTE: Compatible with the iPhone 4, enhanced for later devices. ****
Buckle-up and get ready for the most immersive automotive experience to ever hit your iPhone & iPad. 2K Drive provides you with a variety of experiences to test your driving skills – including licensed cars, real locations and dozens of exciting challenges in an authentic world rooted in motoring culture.
Expert driving will earn you stars and coins to purchase boosts, upgrades, new cars and more! 2K Drive lets you compete online with your friends and the world, to earn the best scores, bragging rights, and rewards ahead of your rivals.
Live news feeds deliver the world of automotive culture right to you, so when you’re not driving, you can read, watch videos or view photo galleries – and if you see something you really like, share it with friends.
With daily challenges and news added regularly, 2K Drive offers more content than any other driving game on your iPhone & iPad.
Don't dream it, drive it!
- Real licensed cars
- Console quality graphics
- Multiplayer racing against your friends & the world
- Authentic driving environments
- Earn cars, boosts, parts and more
- Personalize your driver and your car
- RaceFace™ - take a picture to put yourself behind the wheel
- Live news feeds from all corners of car culture
- Dynamic content - challenges and articles updated regularly
0+ - для детей любого возраста
What's New in Version 1.7
Now featuring Mercedes-Benz! Get Ready to Race with the Euro Car Pack!
- 5 new cars: Mercedes-Benz C 63 AMG Coupe Black Series, Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG Electric Drive, McLaren MP4-12C GT3, McLaren F1, Land Rover Defender
- New events to keep you driving for hours
- Minor bug fixes
- We would like to send a big thank you to the entire 2K Drive community for all their continued feedback and support in making the game a better experience.
Awesome with MFi
Wow!! Just picked this up in the sale and also because I knew MFi support was recently added. Honestly, having MFi with this game makes it a pretty competent racer, similar to the likes of Forza and Gran Turismo. The physics do feel somewhat floaty, but then again I've only raced FWD mini cars so far and that's how they are in real life.
Graphics are lower res than what u get in Asphalt, RR3, and GT Racing 2. But, they aren't terrible by any means on the 5S and there's no just flat-out ugly textures. Back grounds actually seem to have gotten a lot of attention I noticed, whereas most cars could've been better....they should've ditched the cockpit view so they could make the models just that slight bit better.
Being the only simulation racer on iOS that supports MFi (no Asphalt doesn't count because it's not a sim), I HIGHLY recommend this. You'll thank yourself, and so will your controller!
2K Drive you crazy.......
The controls/handling could be better (steering is too soft and too much swaying around for high performance cars), buttons and HUD letters are too small (no map???). Should be better if its going to be a 6.99 premium game. I have been very patient and put time (months) and money into this game and have decided to give up. Controls need a big adjustment. I will NEVER believe that high performance cars handle like this. Congrats for the amazing physics and I do appreciate the work put into them but it's a little much, really. Devs seem to want to do little to fix it. After the last update I couldn't tell any difference. Having to wait for the intro to an event after hitting retry EVERY SINGLE TIME is complete torture, come on!! The whole game seems rushed and unfinished and after 5 months nothing has improved. What a shame for a game that has so much potential.
2k Drive review from a mature seasoned racer
This game looks well bit the graphics aren't special games like RR3 or NFSMW look way better though. The worst thing about this game is the handling or the vehicles I have to tilt my iPhone to much to turn 1 corner. The brake assist on screen are useless they're trynna copy gran turismo but fail. The progression is ok it's no iap ripoff like asphalt 8 or gt racing 2 you earn what u need not what u want and if u do f$&k up u level up and earn coins and stars really quick and yes you can replay events to earn the same to a tiny bit less of currency u need again not a ripoff game. Anyways compared to rr3 this game just doesn't have what it takes to compete you got bad graphics poor handling and I forgot to mention slow progress. This games okay but it seems like they should if took as bit more time developing it oh yeah don't expect to many cars
- Category: Games
- Updated: Dec 05, 2013
- Version: 1.7
- Size: 712 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: 2K Sports
- © 2011-2013 Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc., 2K, 2K Games, 2K Sports, 2K Drive and their respective logos are trademarks of Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. This software product includes Autodesk® Beast™ software, © 2013 Autodesk, Inc., Autodesk® HumanIK® software, © 2013 Autodesk, Inc., Autodesk® Kynapse® software, © 2013 Autodesk, Inc., and Autodesk® Scaleform® software, © 2013 Autodesk, Inc. Autodesk, Beast, HumanIK, Kynapse, and Scaleform are registered trademarks or trademarks of Autodesk, Inc., and/or its subsidiaries and/or affiliates in the USA and/or other countries. This product uses FMOD Ex Sound System and Firelight Technologies. Includes Elephant Memory Manager © Jury Rig Software Ltd. 2013. All other marks are property of their respective owners. All Rights Reserved. The makers and publishers of this videogame do not in any way endorse, condone or encourage engaging in any conduct depicted in this videogame.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPad 2 Wi-Fi, iPad 2 Wi-Fi + 3G, iPad Wi-Fi (3rd generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (3rd generation), iPad Wi-Fi (4th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (4th generation), iPad mini Wi-Fi, iPad mini Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPod touch (4th generation), iPod touch (5th generation), and iPod touch (6th generation). This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- VIP Founders Pack$9.99
- Pack of 65 Coins$4.99
- Pack of 25 Coins$1.99
- Pack of 10 Coins$0.99
- Pack of 300 Coins$19.99
- Pack of 2000 Coins$99.99
- Pack of 800 Coins$49.99