2life Baby is the best way for expecting couples to stay informed and organized up until the baby is born and beyond. Share, collaborate and coordinate with your partner, all in one colorful, easy-to-use app.
You can plan doctor appointments using the shared calendar; browse inspiration galleries featuring nursery decor and ideas from real couples; access week-by-week tips on the go; collect and comment on photos; bookmark resources and important websites; make your own to-do lists; and more. Plus, there's a weekly update showing the number of weeks you are at and what to expect.
Brought to you by 2life, the couple lifestyle experts, and makers of 2life – your relationship app. FEATURED ON THE APP STORE in New and Noteworthy, What's Hot, Editor's Choice, Must-Have Apps.
The two of you can discover, organize, share and store everything for your baby planning all in one place.
• Make and manage lists together in real time, from nursery to-dos to baby names
• Collect and comment on photos that document ideas or capture bump and baby photos
• Browse inspiration galleries and planning tips
• Search 1000s of baby names using the popular Nameberry service directly in the app
• Access baby gift registries from top retailers
• Create shared calendar events
• Visit our baby blog for ideas and advice
• Write in the journal, individually or together
• Browse the web and bookmark links
• Enjoy free, secure, unlimited text messaging with a joint account
If you have feedback or questions, we’re here to help: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The app was made possible with the support of the Ontario Media Development Corporation.
In this latest version, we've made 2life Baby better for you with bug fixes and improvements.
• bug fix in Photos
We appreciate your feedback! Please email us at email@example.com
If you like 2life, please do us the favor of giving us a nice review or star rating on the App Store. It really makes a difference.
All the best, the 2life team
Ratings and Reviews
This was my least favorite is the pregnancy apps I downloaded. No interaction. No personalization. Very general info. I would not recommend it.
The app itself seems okay. I just opened it and signed up and have already faced a few issues. Firstly when signing up on an iPhone right now there is a glitch that doesn't allow you to put in your due date. The developers have noticed it and made it a point to let you know that they are working on a fix. My second issue was with the current free gift of a two year subscription. On my iPhone with the newest iOS I cannot put in the promo code under settings. I can't even click on it. Seems like the build is kinda clunky and a premature release. I might keep it for the time being to see if it improves otherwise it's just a meh pregnancy app at the moment.
I can dig this app 👍🏼
Our Dr gave me the heads up and informed me that my better half will be 'riding the dragon' and to reply 'yes mam' to everything she says ;) so I yes mam'd this app and I actually enjoy using it 👍🏼👍🏼 excellent articles, awesome tips and valuable insight on parenting! I give 2Life 2ThumbsUp!!!
- 2 For Life Media Inc.
- 35.2 MB
- Requires iOS 8.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Unrestricted Web Access
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2017 2 For Life Media Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- 2life Premium 1 Year $9.99
- 2life Premium 3 Months $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.