2nd Grade Splash Math Games. Kids learning numbers, counting money, addition & subtraction for free
By StudyPad, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Splash Math makes math fun and engaging for kids. The app reinforces key math skills with an interactive, self-paced and adaptive math program. With 30 minutes, 4 times a week - you can sharpen your child’s math skills at every grade and skill level.
1. Increase math confidence and competence
2. Helps kids master 71+ key math skills
3. Keeps you connected to your child’s progress
4. Fun, engaging and effective
5. Aligned to your school’s math curriculum
**Awards & Recognition's for Splash Math Series**
Splash Math Program is currently used by over 10 million kids and has bagged several prestigious awards.
• Winner of “Gold Stevie Award” (2013) in “Education and Reference” category
• Winner of “Tabby Awards” (2012) in “Best Education and Training App” category
• Winner of “Best Elementary Student App” (2011) by BestAppEver.com
• Featured in Apple lists - “Staff Favorite”, “New and Newsworthy”
Content Coverage: 71+ math concepts in Grade 2
Curriculum: Common Core State Standards
**Key Features of 2nd Grade Splash Math**
+ Self paced math practice program
+ Explanation for wrong answers
+ Scratchpad for rough work
+ Motivational rewards and games for correct answers
+ Monitor progress with real-time progress dashboard
+ Progress synced across multiple devices.
+ HD graphics and sound effects to give an amazing game play experience.
+ COPPA compliant
Requires in-App purchase for full access
StudyPad has the best math apps aligned to common core standards with virtually infinite number of questions. 2nd Grade Splash Math app covers following topics:
1. Place Value – Represent 3 Digit Numbers; understanding Place Value; Expanded Forms
2. Number Sense - Count by 2’s, 5’s, 10’s, 100’s; Even, Odd numbers; Compare; Order numbers
3. Add within 20 – Addition sentences; Add two and three numbers; Word problems
4. Subtract within 20 – Relate addition and subtraction; Count back to subtract; Fact families; Word problems
5. Add within 100 – One and two digit addition and regrouping; Word problems
6. Subtract within 100 - One and two digit subtraction and regrouping; Word problems
7. Add within 1000 – Add multiples of 10, 100; One and two digit addition with three digit; Word problems
8. Subtract within 1000 - Subtract multiples of 10, 100; One and two digit subtraction with three digit; Subtract breaking up 10’s and 100’s; Word problems
9. Time – Tell time to quarter hours and 5 minutes
10. Money – Penny, nickel and dime; Value of coins; Add, subtract and count money; Compare and make amounts; Making change; Quarter and half dollar
11. Measurements – Estimate and measure length; Metric and customary units
12. Data – Read and represent data from line plots, picture graphs and bar graphs
13. Geometry – Two dimensional shapes; Partition shapes
**Other Apps in Splash Math Series**
+ Splash Math - K to 5 App
+ Preschool and Kindergarten Math App
+ 1st Grade Math App
+ 2nd Grade Math App
+ 3rd Grade Math App
+ 4th Grade Math App
+ 5th Grade Math App
• Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/SplashMath
• Twitter: @splashmath
• Website: https://www.splashmath.com
What's New in Version 5.1.3
We have made the app faster!
Do you like Splash Math? If so, please leave us a review. It really helps!
Okay now you get 5 stars
This is the best, used for a real second grader and a learning disabled adult. I was frustrated when I couldn't get it to download free ( I had paid full price for the whole set ) after it was inadvertently deleted. But Splash Math replied within 24 hours to my query and we are back on track. I like the way it stretches the user a bit then slips back to let them be successful again for a problem or two. Real comprehensive and easy to switch to a different concept as needed and at will. Also uses a variety of teaching methods within each concept. Helps me be more creative in presenting on paper information.
It lets you have twenty questions a day that are free. They have sales on the prices so you don't have to pay full price to get the rest. My kids have a lot of fun working on their math facts this way.
Keeps asking for $$
Infuriating! I paid to get access to all grades from kindergarten through fifth grade. Now it will only let my kids do 10 questions per day unless I pay another $10 per grade level for access. I refuse to pay for access again and would appreciate getting the access for which I've already paid.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Education
- Updated: Jun 17, 2015
- Version: 5.1.3
- Size: 264 MB
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: StudyPad, Inc.
- © 2011 StudyPad, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Math Workbook$9.99
- Grade 2 Lifetime$9.99
- Splash Math$19.99
- Full Version Phone$9.99
- Splash Math$9.99
- 5 Grades Lifetime$29.99
- Addition game$2.99
- Splash Math$23.99
- Splash Math$34.99
- Splash Math$39.99