2nd Grade Splash Math Worksheets Games. Learn to count even & odd numbers, place value, addition & subtraction facts at home or school.
By StudyPad, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Splash Math makes math fun and engaging for kids. The app reinforces key math skills with an interactive, self-paced and adaptive math program. With 30 minutes, 4 times a week - you can sharpen your child’s math skills at every grade and skill level.
1. Increase math confidence and competence
2. Helps kids master 71+ key math skills
3. Keeps you connected to your child’s progress
4. Fun, engaging and effective
5. Aligned to your school’s math curriculum
**Awards & Recognition's for Splash Math Series**
Splash Math Program is currently used by over 9 million kids and has bagged several prestigious awards.
• Winner of “Gold Stevie Award” (2013) in “Education and Reference” category
• Winner of “Tabby Awards” (2012) in “Best Education and Training App” category
• Winner of “Best Elementary Student App” (2011) by BestAppEver.com
• Featured in Apple lists - “Staff Favorite”, “New and Newsworthy”
Content Coverage: 71+ math concepts in Grade 2
Curriculum: Common Core State Standards
**Key Features of 2nd Grade Splash Math**
+ Self paced math practice program
+ Explanation for wrong answers
+ Scratchpad for rough work
+ Motivational rewards and games for correct answers
+ Monitor progress with real-time progress dashboard
+ Progress synced across multiple devices.
+ HD graphics and sound effects to give an amazing game play experience.
+ COPPA compliant
Requires in-App purchase for full access
StudyPad has the best math apps aligned to common core standards with virtually infinite number of questions. 2nd Grade Splash Math app covers following topics:
1. Place Value – Represent 3 Digit Numbers; understanding Place Value; Expanded Forms
2. Number Sense - Count by 2’s, 5’s, 10’s, 100’s; Even, Odd numbers; Compare; Order numbers
3. Add within 20 – Addition sentences; Add two and three numbers; Word problems
4. Subtract within 20 – Relate addition and subtraction; Count back to subtract; Fact families; Word problems
5. Add within 100 – One and two digit addition and regrouping; Word problems
6. Subtract within 100 - One and two digit subtraction and regrouping; Word problems
7. Add within 1000 – Add multiples of 10, 100; One and two digit addition with three digit; Word problems
8. Subtract within 1000 - Subtract multiples of 10, 100; One and two digit subtraction with three digit; Subtract breaking up 10’s and 100’s; Word problems
9. Time – Tell time to quarter hours and 5 minutes
10. Money – Penny, nickel and dime; Value of coins; Add, subtract and count money; Compare and make amounts; Making change; Quarter and half dollar
11. Measurements – Estimate and measure length; Metric and customary units
12. Data – Read and represent data from line plots, picture graphs and bar graphs
13. Geometry – Two dimensional shapes; Partition shapes
**Other Apps in Splash Math Series**
+ Splash Math - Grades 1 to 5 App
+ Preschool and Kindergarten Math App
+ 1st Grade Math App
+ 2nd Grade Math App
+ 3rd Grade Math App
+ 4th Grade Math App
+ 5th Grade Math App
• Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/SplashMath
• Twitter: @splashmath
• Website: https://www.splashmath.com
What's New in Version 5.1.0
New Aqua theme for the New Year.
New and improved game play, kids will find it hard to stop practicing math.
Please leave a review in the App Store and help us spread the word.
The app has a wide variety of skills to practice and is fairly motivating to kids. However if a child makes a mistake it flips into some weird mode where it requires hundreds of problems (250 and counting) correct before it allows the child to move on in some skills. The fix for this was supposed to be creating an account on the iPad and then logging on through a laptop vs. an iPad. However, this did not work as the laptop version did not transfer the data from the iPad. I have sent two separate requests for help and even purchased a subscription as opposed to using the free version and none of this has fixed the issue.
No preview available
This app looks great but when my very excited son tried to start using it they wanted a minimum of $20 just to start. I am not going to pay $20 to see if my child likes and learns well with an app. If they had let him proceed on a trial basis we could have decided but it seems ridiculous to both mama and the seven year old to ask for that much up front.
Learning made fun
The best way to learn is to have fun while doing it. This app makes that happen.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Education
- Updated: Feb 24, 2015
- Version: 5.1.0
- Size: 212 MB
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: StudyPad, Inc.
- © 2011 StudyPad, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Math Workbook$9.99
- Grade 2 Lifetime$9.99
- Splash Math$19.99
- Full Version Phone$9.99
- 5 Grades Lifetime$29.99
- Addition game$2.99
- Splash Math$34.99
- Splash Math$39.99
- Subtraction Workbook$2.99
- Grade 1 Lifetime$9.99