This glossary app is a continuation of the 2nd grade science glossary series. If you are looking for a better way to explain a science term to your kid, this app can help. Each glossary word is clearly defined & explained with term specific illustrations and voice narration that can be followed with ease. This app is designed to improve the science vocabulary skill of any child ages 5 - 7 years. The app covers various glossary terms of Life Science, Force & Motion, and Scientific enquiry. This app has no iAds, no In-App purchase needed, and we do not collect personal information of any kind.
App is ideally suited as a study aid in classrooms, homeschooling and a handy refresher at home. Voice narration, in every screen, will aid non-native English students in learning science vocabulary terms.
This wonderful app is divided into the following 3 learning and 3 practice units.
+ Life Science + Force & Motion + Scientific Enquiry
1) This app covers "54" science terms.
2) The app covers 162 screens of information, quizzes, and images related to the science terms.
3) Voice narrations (in every screen) greatly helps kids by keeping them focussed, similar to how a teacher keeps kids focussed in a classroom setting.
4) Understanding these glossary terms are paramount to kids as they help build foundational knowledge and understanding, not only in current grades but also in higher grades.
Following glossary words are covered in the app.
adaptation, amphibian, cactus, camouflage, digest, dinosaur, endangered, environment, esophagus, estivate, evaporate, extinct, food chain, fossil, germinate, habitat, heart, heart rate, hibernate, insect, life cycle, living, lungs, mammal, migrate, muscles, nonliving, nutrients, pond, reptile, saliva, seed coat, seedling, skeleton, stomach, triceratops, water cycle, water vapor.
force, gravity, location, motion
centimeter, mass, medicine, milliliter, paleontologist, permanent teeth, property, reconstruct, sonar, temperature, thermometer, transportation
Nth Fusion educational apps are extensively used in home schools, public and private schools, including use in several school districts in the United States, and educational institutions in Europe, UK, Australia, Canada, and many countries around the world.
Our apps are available at 50% discount to educational institutions. Visit http://www.apple.com/itunes/education/ to participate in the program. With this important learning app, your child is sure to be prepared for the learning challenges that lie ahead.
Visit our website (http://nthfusion.com) for additional apps from Nth Fusion.
1) Now supports iPhones and iPads (Universal app)
2) Recorded narration by a teacher for all of the Learn and Quiz content.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.