"For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them." - Matthew 18:20
2or3 is a Christian community app. 2or3 is a free app that allows users to stay in daily communication with their groups, family, and friends.
Main features in 2or3 include public and private groups, prayers and personal prayer request management, private messaging with friends, finding and coordinating events, interacting in discussions, and reading the Bible.
2or3 is a communication tool that can help users to experience love, support, accountability, and daily community with each other.
Connecting with other Christians in groups
In 2or3, you can meet more Christians and Christian groups.
* Connect with like-minded Christians in public or private groups anytime, anywhere.
* Easily communicate with ministries, organizations, and small groups at your fingertips.
* Develop deeper relationships through sharing Bible verses, encouragement, and prayers.
Connect with New Friends
In 2or3 you can meet other like-minded Christians.
* Join public groups around common interests. Join groups for dog-lovers, single parents, etc.
*You can start a private chat and have one-on-one conversations.
*Enjoy meeting new people and developing lasting friendships.
Create and Manage Prayers
In 2or3, we believe in the power of prayer.
* Share prayer requests in your groups, and allow others to join you in praying for specific requests in your life.
* Receive words of encouragement from your group members, and receive notifications about who prayed for you.
* Add items to your personal prayer list for later reference, and set reminders for praying.
* Mark prayers as fulfilled to share the evidence of God’s work.
Read the Bible and Grow Together
The Bible has the power to transform lives.
* Share Bible verses with your groups in 2or3 and even with friends who aren’t in 2or3.
* Read the Bible with friends, and expand weekly Bible study to any day of the week.
Explore and Coordinate Events
In 2or3 you can have fun, learn, and serve together.
* Explore upcoming events in your area.
* Organize and share church activities, retreats, or other events with your friends and groups.
Discuss Trending Topics
In 2or3, you can lead or join a discussion.
*Share your insights about various topics and encourage others through related verses from the Bible.
*Develop deeper relationships with brothers and sisters in Christ as you interact and discuss together.
Your feedback is valuable to us! If you have any feedback and/or suggestions, please reach out to us. Let’s continue to build better Christian community in 2or3.
- Church members will be added to the church group automatically.
- A new privacy setting to control who can see your church info.
- You can follow or unfollow any of your groups' feed updates. Private groups will be automatically followed.
- You can update the status of your prayer request, and share a message with those who prayed for you.
- You can now share links directly to 2or3 from outside the app.
- You can tap and hold a notification to delete it.
Ratings and Reviews
Much better now
At first this app barely worked for my iPod but now it almost completely works. The only thing that still isn’t working is the chatting system. I like that it has a few bible versions to choose from & download for offline use. I hope there’s a way in the future to add red letter text. I also suggest adding more bible versions like NIV, ESV, & CSB.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for updating your review! While we were build for iPhones, we're happy to hear that it's working on your iPod as well.
Yes, we are so excited about the new Bible versions! We've recently added the NASB and NLT, and we're adding the ESV to iOS here soon.
Thanks for your review, and your input on adding red letter text! Thank you Chef!
Thé endless ability of a group owner to add and readd you to ones groups needs to be fixed.
Developer Response ,
Hi Emily, thanks again for your review! As of our recent updates, you can now edit your settings to accept or decline group invitations for friends, so the adding/re-adding has stopped. Thanks again for your review!
Good premise but the users ruin the execution
I really wanted to find an online community of likeminded believers, but like another reviewer said, this basically seems to be a dating app! I’m sure that wasn’t the app developer’s intentions, but the users of this app have basically shifted it in that direction. I wish there was a way for you to tune that segment out, but majority of the groups are for singles chatting with other “singles” (some users proclaim they’re in relationships, but still flirt with singles!) I really wanted this app to work, but it wasn’t for me. The prayer and verse notifications were really the only thing I liked about the app!
Developer Response ,
Hi Jassy, thanks for your review! 2or3 exists to serve small groups in their discipleship training, help communicate and plan get-togethers, and stay in prayer for one another. We are currently working to emphasize our goals for community, and minimize any ungodly or unfruitful usage. That said, thank you for your review! We appreciate your input to help us improve going forward. Thank you Jassy!
- Ingod Limited
- 120.1 MB
- Social Networking
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2018 InGod Ltd
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.