2Screens - Presentation Expert is a feature rich document manager and viewer, complete with integrated web browser and whiteboard. It works seamlessly with TV-out, AirPlay, cloud storage, whiteboard and far more.
The app has been designed specifically for people like you, professionals who care about the image they portray to their audiences. Lecturers, pastors, sales professionals, seminar leaders and others will find 2Screens to be the very best iPad presentation tool on the market.
This app makes it easy to manage and view your documents. Use the built-in web browser to load web contents and download files, make notes on the whiteboard or presentation slides, stream your screen display to AirPlay, preview your work, access cloud storage, or work with the 2Screens’ fast PDF engine. It’s all seamlessly integrated, making your presentations smooth and professional looking.
Show presentation materials stored in local folders on your iPad or on websites, switch screens, display PDFs, images, Keynote/PowerPoint slides, spreadsheets, whatever you want, quickly and easily.
Addressing a crowd? Go ahead and use the TV-out to projector/HDTV feature so your audience don’t miss a thing. If you have an iPhone/iPod Touch with our 2Screens Remote app (sold separately), you can switch slides or move the laser pointer by remote control over Bluetooth, without ever having to glance backwards at the screen. You can walk around the room and still keep pace with the slide action at the front of the room.
Need a wireless whiteboard? Just add the 'AirShow' function through in-app purchase. You may then stream iPad display to a web browser on your laptop which is connected to the same Wi-Fi network. Plug the laptop to a projector and your iPad becomes a wireless whiteboard!
Look at some of its features:
* Attractive, easy to use interface with full screen display
* Document manager, file viewer, web browser, audio/video player
* Integrated whiteboard for drawing on blank screen or annotating on current slide
* Super fast PDF engine capable to follow links, show table of contents and play embedded video/audio clips
* Page magnification up to 3X for PDF slides
* Multi-tab for fast switching of files and web pages
* TV-out to projector/HDTV through Apple VGA or Digital AV adapters , supports 4:3 and wide screen display
* AirPlay support - stream slides and videos to Apple TV2
* "Laser pointer" of different styles
* Slide Navigator for easy preview of slides
* Web browser to load web contents and download files
* iTunes USB and WiFi file sharing
* Access to cloud storage including Dropbox, Google Drive, SkyDrive, SugarSync and Box
* File sharing with other app through ‘Open In’ menu
* Meeting notes function for taking/viewing notes during presentation
* Show presenter notes in PDF/PPTX/Keynote, as well as PDFs exported through the Mac Keynote app
* Play embedded videos in PDF/PPTX/Keynote
* Act as an overhead projector (capture live video through iPad2/3 camera)
* Presentation timer
* Support conversion of PPT/Keynote/PDF to images, as well as merging image files to PDF
* Support 'Kiosk mode'
* Support to use "2Screens Remote" app as a Bluetooth remote control
* Replicate iPad screen to multiple audience browsers through "AirShow" in-app purchase
* Phenomenal customer support and continuous upgrades!
See it in action here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0emO1IClsRw , or visit our web site for detailed function list and FAQ.
NOTE: Animation and transition effects in Keynote/PowerPoint are NOT supported.
PS: iPad doesn't come with all the fonts on your PC/Mac. To ensure proper formatting, it is advised to export your Keynote/PowerPoint to PDF or images before transferring to iPad for presentation.
Fixed the crash issues which occur when using whiteboard with external screen on iOS 11.
Ratings and Reviews
Just what I needed to make presentations work on the road!
I am delighted with this app, it was just what I was looking for. I bought my iPad to take to go on the road to give talks. I soon discovered that Keynote did a good job with converting my PowerPoints, but I could not control them using my iPhone as a remote, nor could I play videos within the Keynote app. These were show stoppers for me and I was ready to scrap my iPad for a net book, in spite of the net books greater weight. I didn't have to do this, because 2screens solved both problems at once.
I can now control my presentation with my iPhone, so I don't have to wag my iPad trailing it's VGA adapter along. Although I cannot play a video embedded in Keynote, I can pause Keynote and switch to a video in a tab in 2Screens and play it, then switch back to my presentation. Note that, at present, you can't make the tab switch with your iPhone, I have to walk up to my iPad and do it. This is only a minor inconvenience for all the app does for me. This is very much like when I was able to click on a link with PowerPoint.
I am hitting the road to give several talks around the US and in Europe with just my iPad, iPhone and VGA adaptor. I have practiced a few of my previous talks using 2Screens, so I am confident it will work!
Great Way to Show Presentation
No matter what people say, PDF remains the best choice for presentation (except for those who use Keynote) on iPad. Powerpoint files never come out right. While iPad2 has mirroring option and several PDF viewer app have presentation mode, I could not find a solution that worked well with my iPad1 and my choice of PDF reader. 2Screen solves my problem. It presents PDF files to an external beam projector well. It can display a thumbnail of each slide (only on iPad.. not on external display), it can show a laserpoint-like pointer so I can guide my audience, and I can add freehand drawings (to emphasize) on screen.
Coupled with a remote app for iPhone (2Screen Remote), it is a very competent way of hosting a presentation on iPads. It is a must for an iPad1 user like me, and I am certain iPad2 users would also find it useful.
However, this app can still have some future improvements. I would like to see a presentation timer for app (2Screen Remote app has it), cleaner user interface, an ability to swipe left/right to move through presentation (like iBooks) instead of clicking top/bottom part of the screen.
Excellent for Presenters
I have used this app on iPad1 for several months and now use it on iPad2. I use it both with a VGA projector and in closer quarters connected with an HDMI cable to a flat screen. Excellent results showing PPTs, PPTs converted to PDF, .mov videos, using the whiteboard, etc. Transferring large files from my computer to 2Screens with the built in wi-fi system is flawless, totally bypassing iTunes. I also use the 2Screens remote, which through Bluetooth turns my iPhone into a remote control for the 2Screens app on the iPad. The range is fantastic, and you can see on your phone the slide that the audience sees---no "unprofessional" glancing back at the screen. You can even use the laser pointer with the remote control. I recently had what I thought was a problem with the software (turned out to be an operating system bug). Edwin answered my email within an hour-and his answer was clearly personal, not a canned cut and paste answer. Excellent product and service.
- Edwin Lam
- 9.6 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © ELP Studio 2010-2017
- In-App Purchases
- AirShow Add-on $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.