2Way is an app exclusively designed and developed for airline crew and their unions/groups. The name describes the two-way communication between the two; pilot/cabin crew report to their union and the union channels information to its members.
With everyone in the loop and up to date on important matters, unity ensues.
The solution is comprised of two parts, front- and back-end. The front end is the app itself and the web backend where content is managed.
Various statistical measures can be pulled from the backend, for example, to detect trends in reported items. Furthermore, the app is designed so to work fully on- or offline.
The app works for all iOs devices, iPhone and iPad.
For more info and to get access to the demo visit www.2Way.is
- Client admin can now rename all labels in the main menu and change the order via the backend system
- Destination Hotel rating and review now possible via Destination module
- PDF's in the Document module can now be searched globally, no need to open each PDF to search for specific content.
- Now possible to arrange members list by the last name
- Push notification can now be received with sound, silent or app icon badge count only. ( badge count iOs only)
- Login procedure change, mainly for first-time logins.
- Newsletter module (now called Content(labeled) now has the possibility to add a tag/label to the content and for users to filter by these tags in app.
- Report types now load after app opens. This shortens the wait when login in for the first time or when updating the app.
- Numerous fixes
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.