By Parallels, Inc.
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Parallels Client, when connected to Parallels Remote Application Server, provides secure access to business applications, virtual desktops, and data from your device. Using virtualized applications and desktops on Parallels Client is intuitive, fast, and reliable.
Parallels Remote Application Server and Parallels Client allow you to:
• Work on any device from anywhere
• Access any Windows corporate application
• Resize and optimize published applications for a native look and feel
• Seamless access to Windows applications on your device
• Higher level of security when connecting over SSL
• Works with virtual desktops, terminal server/RD session host, and Windows PC host
• Universal printing allows you to print from your device to any printer
• Graphic acceleration using RemoteFX
• Remote applications and desktops extended to multiple monitors
• Remote sound, local drive, and two-way clipboard redirection for a truly native experience
If you have questions about Parallels Client, please visit our support page.
For more information about Parallels Client, visit www.parallels.com/products/client/
Parallels Remote Application Server is an industry-leading solution for virtual application and desktop delivery.
What's New in Version 15.0.3796
Improved: Upgraded OpenSSL to v1.0.1s.
Improved: Various localised strings.
Improved: Disable App Transport Security for the application.
Fixed: Time zone redirection for Russia.
Fixed: Issues with Web Portal integration when not using TLS v1.2.
Fixed: Drive redirection - Deleting of folders with items in it from Windows Explorer.
Fixed: Potential crash when starting RPC connection after a disconnect.
- Category: Business
- Updated: Apr 20, 2016
- Version: 15.0.3796
- Size: 3.8 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Parallels, Inc.
- Copyright © 1999-2016 Parallels IP Holdings GmbH. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: OS X 10.7.3 or later, 64-bit processor