The trainer will help schoolchildren to memorize their times tables easily through series of engaging games. While playing and having fun they will master the principles of multiplication and division. Interesting game-like tasks, a special system of encouragement together with an opportunity to control and check the progress make the learning process highly effective. Light background music and sound effects turn the activity into an interesting game. The trainer was developed by a group of experienced educators with all age-specific features of 6-9-year-olds taken into account.
Compared to the Lite version the full version has:
- multiplication table up to 9
The trainer contains
· preparation tasks facilitating the understanding of the principles of multiplication and division;
· tasks to practice multiplication and division of each digit;
· fun tasks to revise all times tables.
The trainer allows
· learners to master and consolidate the knowledge of times tables and improve mental arithmetic skills;
· parents to effortlessly create a friendly learning environment for a child at home, and help with memorizing the times tables or checking the child’s progress.
We are a team of enthusiastic professionals who share a passion for children and do our best to make education more accessible for them. There are highly qualified teachers, psychologists, authors, editors and software developers among us.
If you like the app, please leave a good review.
Now our game is also in French, Spanish and German. Keep in mind that now we can count mistakes and monitor our learning progress. Share with friends! Let's play together!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.