2XL MX Offroad
By 2XL Games, Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
2XL MX Offroad combines two of our hit games, Supercross and ATV Offroad! Race ATV and dirt bikes head to head!
2XL MX Offroad lets you demo the game on one track with a Supercross bike or ATV. Watch ads to unlock new tracks and game modes for free or make an In App Purchase to unlock the entire game.
- 16 unique MX Supercross and Outdoor Nationals tracks
- 2 Freestyle levels
- Massive career mode and achievement system
- Freestyle mode with advanced scoring system
- Race up to 8 opponents in single player mode
- 250cc two-stroke and 450cc four-stroke ATV and dirt bikes
- Choose from hundreds of MX and ATV bike and rider skin combinations
- Auto-gas and invisible controls feature
- 1st and 3rd person camera views
- 8 preset control schemes including Responsive Tilt Steering
- Adjustable level of difficulty
Interested in extreme sports? Catch some sick air and combo as many tricks as you can for big points with our innovative new stunt system. Learn to back flip while tricking for extra point multipliers.
See how far we’ve pushed the graphics envelope as you ride the new outdoor Nationals tracks. Tear up and down huge mountains with beautiful views of the horizon.
Experience the rhythm-based style of racing we made famous with classic games like Motocross Madness and ATV Offroad Fury.
The all-new league system guides you through an ATV career where you can become the champion.
The all-new achievement system challenges you to unlock 100% of the skill-based goals in the game. Compare your trophies with your friends online.
What's New in Version 1.1.8
Update for iOS 10.
Fix a bug that caused the screen size to be incorrect on iPhone Plus devices.
On both of my sons ipads, the game will open like it is coming on and then kicks them back out to the home screen. Been doing this for more than a month. I've been waiting on an update to fix this issue. I'm not sure what is going on, but this is the only game on either of their iPads that does this. It's hard to explain to a 4 year old that his favorite game just won't work. Please tell me what to do...
Get ride if credits
I think for the next update every time you win a race you should get coins and spend them on tracks and bikes.
It is just ipads
Sir see it has to do with to much data being used and it was just that data being used or your gigs.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Dec 16, 2016
- Version: 1.1.8
- Size: 173 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Seller: 2XL Games, Inc.
- © 2012 - 2016. 2XL Games, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Unlock MX Offroad$4.99