Cook a full week of delicious, fat burning meals in 90 min with 3 Min Meals!
Now you can...
• Plan your weekly menu in less than 2 minutes. Select delicious recipes and the app will generate a shopping list for you.
• Shop in no-time since our app tells you exactly what to buy. You'll save tons of cash from buying everything in bulk.
• Cook your meals easily and rapidly even if you’re the worst cook in the world. The app will auto-generate instructions so you know exactly what to do, and when to do it.
It’s the next best thing to having a private chef do all the cooking for you ! Discover how fast, cheap and delicious eating healthy can become.
Install our app today for free and start cooking delicious, fat burning meals !
Terms and conditions:
If you wish to upgrade to the premium version, you can do so for US$2.99 per month or US$14.99 per year.
By using 3 Min Meals, you agree to the following terms :
- The subscription will renew automatically unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- New calorie tracking feature
- New filtering system for recipes
- New icon
- Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Needs a few tweaks
I've only been using this app for a short time, but I like how easy it is to create meals, shop, and cook, but for $2 per month I'd like more recipes and calorie calculations for each meal. The way the app is now it should be a one time payment of $2 for the full version of the app. More protein and veggie options would be great. I absolutely hate meal planning and I never thought I'd have time for it, but this app makes it so easy so I appreciate the convenience. I just think if I'm going to pay for a monthly subscription I'd like a little more. I'd rate it at 4 stars for ease of use and convenience, if there were calorie calculations it would get 5, but overall I'd give it 3 stars because it lacks variety for this apps paid monthly features. I think with a few tweaks this could be a 5 star app for me.
Needs some work
I tried one of the recipes out today but unfortunately the shopping list did not provide me with all of the ingredients necessary to make the meal, so I was one item short. Also the cooking instructions were incorrect; you can't cook chicken breast in an oven in 7 minutes as the recipe directed me. Finally I checked a few other recipes and they just don't seem healthy to me. One calls for a sauce made of 1/2 cup of brown sugar...that's definitely not something you'd find in any healthy cook book. Overall it's a great idea but needs better execution.
Needs a lot of improvement
Great idea... terrible execution. Most of the recipes are only available with paid subscription and only a couple are available for limited trial.
A lot of recipes don't seem all that healthy... not as much as one would expect. Could probably become a great app if it pick up sponsors and had some sort of commercial funding. Personally not willing to pay that much for the subscription. Too expensive for what it is. I'll just continue to look up recipes online for free and put in a little work.
- Health Guardian Limited
- 60.3 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2016 Health Guardian Limited
- In-App Purchases
- 3 Min Meals Premium Monthly $2.99
- 3 Min Meals Premium Yearly $14.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.