Drug Awareness, Inc, has prepared a step by step guide to assist anyone who has discovered someone who may have experienced an opioid overdose. The guide is easy-to-follow and if used quickly enough during an overdose may help save lives.
Ratings and Reviews
3 Steps to Save a Life
This App along, with its companion training web site OORescue.com, is an excellent way to be prepared to save someone from Opioid overdose. It is very concise and gives a step-by-step guide for what to do if you find yourself with someone whose life is about to end because of drug overdose. These overdoses are increasing dramatically every year and everyone should invest a small amount of time to review the training and have this guide with you on your phone.
- Drug Awareness, inc
- 7.5 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- Frequent/Intense Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © copyright Drug Awareness, INC 2018
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.