By Binary Hammer
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
You have never experienced a task manager like this!
Simple. Attractive. Useful. 30/30 helps you get stuff done!
You set up a list of tasks, and a length of time for each of them. When you start the timer, it will tell you when to move on to the next task.
The task list is controlled entirely with gestures; a simple and natural way to use the app.
The display is minimal but attractive and it still shows you everything you need to know:
- What am I supposed to be doing right now?
- How much time do I have left to do it?
Multiple lists, syncing over iCloud, and smart time functions are just some of the features!
** What Some Users Are Saying **
- “Best-of-class process timer”
- “My grades have actually improved since I started using this.”
- “So good that I decided to not write my own”
- “I've been able to reduce my [ADHD] medication with this app, and my life has become so much less stressful as a result.”
- “30/30 App-teach kids about planning, time estimation, self-monitoring, and social behaviors.”
- “LIFE CHANGING!”
** Awards & Achievements **
Runner-up for Best Task Manager app in the 2012 Best App Ever awards, named “one of the best apps of 2012” by 148Apps and “one of the 100 best apps ever made for iOS” by Tap! magazine.
As seen on Apple's “Editor's Choice” for iPad, G4's Attack of the Show!, The Washington Post, USAToday.com / Tech, Gizmodo's App of the Day, TUAW's Daily iPhone App, c|net, lifehacker.com, Esquire and iPhone Life magazines, TWiT's iPad Today show, and beautifulpixels.com.
What's New in Version 2.1.4
iOS 7 and Stability update:
- Added iOS 7 support.
- New app icon.
- ** The timer ending too soon in some cases has been fixed. **
- Launching is now much quicker.
- Crash issues have been resolved.
- Smarter use of the Stay On (brightness) setting to prolong battery life.
- The app uses much less memory.
- Lots of internal bug fixes.
- Many cosmetic fixes.
*** PLEASE NOTE: The next BIG update (2.2) will be iOS7 and newer only. ***
Good, but one small nuisance
I really like this app. I have ADHD and this app totally rocks my world. It helps me to complete tasks I would have rather procrastinated. This app turns you into a productive machine. However, even though the app has the potential to be life changing, I am very annoyed that task files or the holder of the holdings cannot be deleted once created.
The only solution I found was deleted the app and reinstalling. Other than that, it is either difficult to do so, at least from my point of view. The app developers should make it more clear of how to delete task files (NOT task lists)!!
Aside from that, if I could, I would give this app a million stars. The only change I would love is that, other than that, I can assure anyone will love it. I found it difficult to use at first, but once you understand how the mojo flows, you'll be smelling roses in no time.
This is a great app for getting things done. I use it all the time for small daily tasks that normally wouldn't get done due to procrastination. It's simple, easy to use, and really does everything it claims to do. I have no qualms with this app and would recommend it to anyone.
I would make a few small recommendations to the app makers:
1. Have a running list that stores the number of times you did a certain task (in the app you can click the check mark but it doesn't get saved - I'm thinking along the lines of the "completed" tasks list in Apple's built-in reminders app).
2. Have the clock running on the iPhone's lock screen. A lot of people have mentioned this, and it would help a lot. If I lock the phone while using the app the timer doesn't sound when the time is up nor does the phone wake up.
Overall, great app. 5 stars.
grest app, a couple of big oversights
the app is nice overall, well designed and focused.
it would be really great if:
1. you could add a new task button or another way to add a task with just my thumb. spread just doesn't work if i have my phone in one hand, which is most of the time.
2. when adding tasks, would also be great to have a button for "add another" instead of just "done." i don't want to have to go back to the list every time.
3. it'd be nice to see a running total of hours at the bottom of my list. doesn't have to be big. smaller and subdued would actually be better.
4. would love to be able to put in recurring tasks.
5. if i could sync tasks from gmail, that would be amazing. i realize this request is probably the hardest to implement, but still shouldn't be that hard.
thanks for listening and for all of your hard work thus far. you have a great product!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Feb 11, 2014
- Version: 2.1.4
- Size: 13.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Binary Hammer
- © 2012 Binary Hammer, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- All 6 Icon Packs$3.99
- Productivity Icon Pack$0.99
- At Work & Home Icon Pack$0.99
- Leisure Icon Pack$0.99
- In Town/At Home Icon Pack$0.99
- Triple Icon Pack$1.99
- Bundle of Thanks$0.99
- Finance & Games Icon Pack$0.99
- Boatload of Thanks$2.99
- Children & Activities Icon Pack$0.99