By Binary Hammer
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
You have never experienced a task manager like this!
Simple. Attractive. Useful. 30/30 helps you get stuff done!
You set up a list of tasks, and a length of time for each of them. When you start the timer, it will tell you when to move on to the next task.
The task list is controlled entirely with gestures; a simple and natural way to use the app.
The display is minimal but attractive and it still shows you everything you need to know:
- What am I supposed to be doing right now?
- How much time do I have left to do it?
Multiple lists, syncing over iCloud, and smart time functions are just some of the features!
** What Some Users Are Saying **
- “Best-of-class process timer”
- “My grades have actually improved since I started using this.”
- “So good that I decided to not write my own”
- “I've been able to reduce my [ADHD] medication with this app, and my life has become so much less stressful as a result.”
- “30/30 App-teach kids about planning, time estimation, self-monitoring, and social behaviors.”
- “LIFE CHANGING!”
** Awards & Achievements **
Runner-up for Best Task Manager app in the 2012 Best App Ever awards, named “one of the best apps of 2012” by 148Apps and “one of the 100 best apps ever made for iOS” by Tap! magazine.
As seen on Apple's “Editor's Choice” for iPad, G4's Attack of the Show!, The Washington Post, USAToday.com / Tech, Gizmodo's App of the Day, TUAW's Daily iPhone App, c|net, lifehacker.com, Esquire and iPhone Life magazines, TWiT's iPad Today show, and beautifulpixels.com.
What's New in Version 2.1.4
iOS 7 and Stability update:
- Added iOS 7 support.
- New app icon.
- ** The timer ending too soon in some cases has been fixed. **
- Launching is now much quicker.
- Crash issues have been resolved.
- Smarter use of the Stay On (brightness) setting to prolong battery life.
- The app uses much less memory.
- Lots of internal bug fixes.
- Many cosmetic fixes.
*** PLEASE NOTE: The next BIG update (2.2) will be iOS7 and newer only. ***
grest app, a couple of big oversights
the app is nice overall, well designed and focused.
it would be really great if:
1. you could add a new task button or another way to add a task with just my thumb. spread just doesn't work if i have my phone in one hand, which is most of the time.
2. when adding tasks, would also be great to have a button for "add another" instead of just "done." i don't want to have to go back to the list every time.
3. it'd be nice to see a running total of hours at the bottom of my list. doesn't have to be big. smaller and subdued would actually be better.
4. would love to be able to put in recurring tasks.
5. if i could sync tasks from gmail, that would be amazing. i realize this request is probably the hardest to implement, but still shouldn't be that hard.
thanks for listening and for all of your hard work thus far. you have a great product!
Love it, but needs better icons and sounds
I do love this app. But I'm VERY disappointed that the updates still don't have any better icons. How hard is that? There are no icons for basic things like getting ready (shower head, blow dryer, etc., or for cooking or doing dishes or vacuuming... So many ordinary tasks missing icons!) Also there really needs to be the ability to change the sound of each task's alert. I'd love to know what was coming next without having to come back to the device every time. The developers should make a bigger effort to innovate and improve. These are simple ideas!
The only things I don't love are 1) the limited icons (where's one for meeting someone? What about getting ready like doing your makeup or packing? Or travel?) and 2) the mandatory color schemes. Bleh. Yet all in all, some graphic mediocrity for functional excellence ain't bad.
Nice idea, nice interface, fun to use
I like 30/30 better than the typical Pomodoro-ish app because I can lay out a whole day's worth of work and see how long all of it will take, while still getting cues as I work to switch tasks or take a break.
When I first discovered 30/30, it got glitchy at times when I shuffled it to the background to work on other apps. But a fix was released within a couple of weeks after my first download. So good marks for developer responsiveness!
I love the look; it reminds me of LCARS from Star Trek: The Next Generation (am I dating myself?).
I can't say it's perfect because I have trouble using the three-fingered-tap gesture. But I think it is great overall.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Feb 11, 2014
- Version: 2.1.4
- Size: 13.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Binary Hammer
- © 2012 Binary Hammer, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- All 6 Icon Packs$2.99
- Productivity Icon Pack$0.99
- At Work & Home Icon Pack$0.99
- In Town/At Home Icon Pack$0.99
- Leisure Icon Pack$0.99
- Triple Icon Pack$1.99
- Bundle of Thanks$0.99
- Children & Activities Icon Pack$0.99
- Finance & Games Icon Pack$0.99
- Boatload of Thanks$2.99