30 Day Bible Study Challenge is designed to help you make progress in bible study by these effective bible study plans. By fully following the bible study instructions on the scale of 30 days, 30 Day Bible Study Challenge increase bible study efficiency step by step, so you can easily stick daily bible study. Don't need a printed Bible, just take out 30 Day Bible Study Challenge and spend some time each day, 30 Day Bible StudyChallenge will greatly help you grow your faith.
- Offline bible study: Everyday up to 30 days, you are able to access bible study and have full functionality when you are offline.
- Powerful bible study guide: 30 Day Bible Study Challenge provides the guide that allows you to perform powerful searches through your entire Library of Bibles, commentaries, dictionaries, and more.
- Bible verse navigation: With 30 Day Bible Study Challenge, you can navigate quickly and easily to the exact Bible verse you want.
- Personal bible study experience: you can highlight bible verses, take notes on bible verses, as well as bookmark bible verses.
- Daily bible study plan: Plans to 30 days help you grow your faith meanwhile, free downloadable reading plans on various topics, books of the Bible, or specific biblical characters.
- King James bible included (more available in-app)
- Share to social media: You are able to share you bible study accomplishment to your friends from inside the app to Facebook.
30 Day Bible Plus Subscription
- 30 Bible Day Study now offers study plans, personal study record and ads-free service.
- You can purchase a monthly subscription for $15.99 USD, an annual subscription for $83.99 USD or permanent subscription for $299.99 USD.
- 30 Day Bible Study now gives you the option to remove ads and unlock extra Bible study plans for only $83.99 USD one year.
- Each subscription lasts for one year, which is renewed automatically after the 7-day free trial.
- It will be authorized by iTunes and added to your iTunes account after you subscribed.
- Subscription will be automatically renewed for the following week during the last 24 hours before the trial ends. If you wish to cancel, simply turn off the default payment setting at least 24-hours in advance.
- Subscription can be canceled at anytime.
- Ads-free version will not be available you unsubscribed. Follow the instructions of iTunes: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202039.
- Optimized user experience
Ratings and Reviews
Good to a point!
There are a few great features I truly love about this app; the day and evening devotionals for the price of looking at a commercial!! I have no problem with that if it keeps my $$ cost down! Another thing love is the variety of readings or videos that come in my inbox. I like that they’re on any number of issues and the various speakers and teachers; it’s enough for anyone to find something that speaks to them, in a language they can understand.
But as with any great thing there are some drawbacks that need to go back to the drawing table for an upgrade! One, for me, is the daily word: I loathe that robot voice! There are many voiceover people (me included) that would be much more pleasant to the ear than that! For me it’s because in my entire life have I sat through a sermon given by a mechanical voice, it’s not comfortable! Second and lastly is the inability to choose a version of the Bible to do the studies in. I was attempting to do the 31 Days of Proverbs but was unable to get through because it was a KJV; not a favorite of mine.
Other than that it’s a great app no bugs so far!
Good free devo, but more of a bate & switch app
This app, while good in theory, is misleading. I have been enjoying the readings, however, it has only given me an option of 15 days versus 30. There are other bible studies to choose from but ALL of them are an upgrade. The upgrade is a joke. 8.99 PER WEEK??? 8.99 per month would be more tolerable, although I still wouldn’t do it bc I can get on my Bible app and pic a FREE devotional that ALSO keeps up with my progress! That’s way too expensive for a subscription to the Bible. I like my regular Bible app MUCH better in that regard! A ton of FREE devotionals on any topic you can imagine! This app is fine, just remember you have a limited amount of “free” time! Unless something changes, I’ll be deleting this app as soon as I’m done with the free devotional. :-/
Edited update: (I understand it takes money to develop & run apps. I’m not opposed to paying a subscription for an app or opposed to people making a profit to run a company, but $8.99/WEEK is NUTS... Thank you for your response & change in costs. Hopefully you will do well. Blessings)
Developer Response ,
Hi, thanks for using 30 Day Bible Study and giving us valuable suggestions. We now offer premium service for $83.99 per year, that is, $6.99 per month. We do our best to balance what's free (Bible reading, 365-day podcast, one quiz a day, and a basic study program) and what's paid (copyrighted Bible study Programs), so that you can get closer to God using our app whether you become a premium subscriber or not. We also want our content to be free and accessible to anyone. We have to make money to do this. If you have comments, suggestions, feel free to contact us. God bless.
Sad sad money grubbing company
Says free pro coupons granted and to check the calendar, when you go to the calendar there are no free coupons for pro studies. I Emailed them and they said to send a screenshot which I did. They never responded back. Two more emails and no response. I would expect more from a Christian company but I guess they are only out to make money. Sorry not all of us are fortunate enough to have the luxury to afford to buy the pro program.
Edit: now along with not giving the pro coupons you earn through daily logins they took away the subject material you already had and bombard you with a page about going pro for 8.99 a week. What a terrible thing to do to people. I really want to delete this app. If I could give zero stars I would.
Edit 2: deleting app now. You all should do the same... Do yourself a favor and read your own bible and donate the 8.99 a month to your church. I cannot believe the immoral practices that this company use...
- iDailybread Co., Limited
- 151.6 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2016 iDailybread.org
- In-App Purchases
- 1 Week $8.99
- 1 Month $6.99
- Unlimited to 100+ Plans $83.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.