303 Taxi Cab is a leading provider of Taxi services in The Chicago Metro Area. We are pleased to offer our valued clients the very latest in app booking technology with our free 303 Taxi app:
Key Features of the 303 app include:
* Book a taxicab in as few as 2 clicks
* Get a fare estimate by entering both pickup and destination addresses
* Receive a confirmation number for your reservation immediately on booking
* Receive notifications including vehicle number once your reservation has been dispatched
* Monitor the progress of your vehicle on a map
* Create a list of favorite addresses and assign a custom name for each
* Specify the number of passengers, vehicle type and preferred payment method
To begin using the 303 Taxi Cab app today:
* Download the free app
* Create a free account (Email, Name, Phone # and Password)
* Validate your account
* Enter your pickup address
* Enter your destination address (this allows us to provide an estimated fare amount)
* Book your trip (reservations can be immediate or for a future time/date)
On booking a reservation, you will immediately receive a confirmation number, along with an update when your vehicle has been assigned. From here you can monitor the progress of your vehicle as it moves towards your pickup location.
The 303 Taxi Cab app retains a history of your previous reservations (up to 30 days) for expense management and to quickly rebook the same trip with the push of a button. You may also create a list of favorite locations (Home, Work, etc.) to speed the booking process.
You can also customize your orders by selecting the number of passengers, preferred vehicle type, and preferred method of payment. These preferences can be saved to your account profile for future bookings.
At 303 Taxi Cab, your comfort and safety are our top priorities! Let us know how we can serve you better by providing feedback via the 303 Taxi Cab app or by calling 847-303-0303.
We look forward to adding many exciting new features to the 303 Taxi Cab app and are always interested in your feedback!
Bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Like the Uber App, but nothing works
I am able to order a taxi via the app, which is the only reason I’m giving it two stars instead of one. The map feature doesn’t work...says driver is en route, but doesn’t show me the driver’s location. And if I click to call the driver, it just calls the 303 Taxi main line, which is useless.
I actually like using 303 Taxi, but the app is awful.
Worst App Ever
There are bad apps. And really bad apps. And then there is this app. In a class by itself. Doesn’t track the cab. Doesn’t give you the cab number. Doesn’t tell you where to go. Hangs so you can’t do anything but stare at the screen with your mouth hanging open as it refreshes every 5 seconds with absolutely no changes, updates or ways to exit out.
In a word...useless.
The 303 app used to permit booking a cab weeks in advance and advised you of your taxi’s location on a map, it’s progress and estimated arrival time. This app version is almost useless. Cabs can be ordered for Immidiate dispatch only. If you don’t use the app, 303 expects you to call and leave a message on an answering machine. I’ve been a happy 303 customer for 25 years, but I’m looking at other options.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.