30hands Starter: Create & Show What You Know
By 30hands Learning, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
** Please consider upgrading to Pro to support better hands-on learning & PBL. You get more features & richer functionality with the same simplicity. All In-App purchases but "Remove Limits" are being retired but previous purchases will be honored and can be restored. Thanks! **
30hands Storyteller is the easiest way to tell a story, explain a concept or flip a classroom. Create a multimedia presentation in minutes and publish it as a video to share. We designed the tool to be simple and fast, so it takes backseat to learning and expression. In a single class period, students can complete a video activity. Mapping these activities to a longer project helps students make PBL projects authentic and fun.
Whether you are in Kindergarten or College, 30hands Storyteller helps you learn better by following UDL principles and getting you to think and create iteratively.
Why upgrade to Pro?
- No limits!
- Short Video Clips can be used as slides
- Enhanced Drawing
- Share-a-Slide for easier collaboration and communication with parents
- Stop Motion videos can be created to demonstrate motion and processes
- Integrated with Google Drive for adding images/vid clips, publishing final videos, sharing work-in-process (via Export)
- Easier Google Classroom assignment hand-ins
- Integrated with Dropbox for adding images/vid clips, publishing final videos, sharing work-in-process (via Export)
- Bring all slides into 30hands in 1 step then narrate + annotate to create a flipped video or project video
- Output for flipped videos can be published at High Res for easier reading
Different from other presentation apps, 30hands Storyteller focuses on the power of storytelling and ITERATIVE CREATIVITY(TM). Drag photos, images or video clips around the desktop into the order of the story. Next, record audio over each image. Easy editing allows students to take learning to a higher level and creates a better final video whether created by student or teacher. Finally, the presentation can be published to the Camera Roll or uploaded to a 30hands Cloud collaborative learning site.
Registration in the mobile app provides login credentials for the 30hands Cloud Community site at http://K12.30hands.com.
5 Easy Steps:
1. Add images, take photos, draw slides
2. Arrange them by dragging them
3. Record audio for each slide
4. Preview your creation
5. Publish as a video to the Camera Roll, Dropbox, Google, 30hands
30hands Learning develops technology & services geared at getting students to THINK and CREATE.
What's New in Version 2.2.1
• Touch to save slide image to camera roll / photos for sharing or reusing in another slide
• Select multiple drawing objects to move, resize, stretch or delete in Enhanced Drawing
• Preview your narration when drawing, so you know how to enhance your scene or drawing
-- 1. Draw a storyboard slide
-- 2. Narrate your script
-- 3. Enhance the storyboard with Enhanced or Basic Drawing
-- 4. Listen to your narration while you enhance
We tried using this in class. Just get a google slides and do a voice over in iMovie. This app is horrible.
- Category: Education
- Updated: Oct 12, 2016
- Version: 2.2.1
- Size: 30.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: 30HANDS LEARNING, INC.
- © 2016 30hands Learning, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Google Drive Integration$1.99
- Add Video Clips$1.99
- Dropbox Integration$1.99
- Remove Limits$1.99
- Add High Resolution Video$1.99
- PDFs and Presentations$1.99