30hands: Create & Show What You Know
By 30hands Learning, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Why upgrade to Pro?
- Short Video Clips can be used as slides
- Integrated with Google Drive for adding images/vid clips, publishing final videos, sharing work-in-process (via Export)
- Easier Google Classroom assignment hand-ins
- Integrated with Dropbox for adding images/vid clips, publishing final videos, sharing work-in-process (via Export)
- Free onsite PD for large district purchases (contact us)
- Opportunity to influence the future direction of the product
For teachers Flipping the Classroom or older students creating presentations in Slides, PPT, Keynote:
- Bring all slides into 30hands in 1 step then narrate + annotate to create a flipped video or project video
- It takes < 1 minute in 30hands PRO vs. ~15 min in 30hands FREE vs. 30+ min in other apps
- This can save huge amounts of time and obstacles to flipping the classroom
- Output for flipped videos can be published at High Res for easier reading when text is used
Different from other presentation apps, 30hands Mobile focuses on the power of storytelling and ITERATIVE CREATIVITY(TM). Drag photos, images or video clips around the desktop into the order of the story. Next, record audio over each image. Easy editing allows students to take learning to a higher level and creates a better final video whether created by student or teacher. Finally, the presentation can be published to the Camera Roll or uploaded to a 30hands Cloud collaborative learning site.
Registration in the mobile app provides login credentials for the 30hands Cloud Community site at http://K12.30hands.com.
1. In class stories or presentations
2. Synchronized slide + audio lectures for flipping the classroom
3. Audio-enhanced image portfolios
4. Stop-motion or slide-based teaching by students + teachers
5. Foreign language "spoken" flashcards
6. Photo-enhanced audio interviews
5 Easy Steps:
1. Add images, take photos, draw slides
2. Arrange them by dragging them
3. Record audio for each slide
4. Preview your creation
5. Publish as a video to the Camera Roll, Dropbox, Google, 30hands
30 Hands projects and presentations - A F 13-14 (6/2014)
I have been using this app with my students who are ESOL Levels 1-4 which allows me to differentiate instruction. The children seem to have a heightened sense of accomplishment/pride in what the are able to do on grade level with interesting assignments.
Simple, Intuitive, and powerful - NDAWMM (6/2014)
...This is an app that you don't want to miss.
A GAMECHANGER because - Topvidreviewer
... They got the GUI right. 30 Hands hits the perfect balance between ease of use utility and features. Brilliant, intuitive layout. Literally anyone can QUICKLY create a wide range of videos, demos, tutorials with this app. Throw in a little creative juice, and you can do some pretty sophisticated things with it. I use it for both teaching and business. Want to create a slideshow-style video? Download. This. Now. There IS no easier app for it. I know, because I have them all. This app leaves them in the dust. Why? Simple. Easy. Works. It is near-perfect in my mind.
Fabulous app! - mray29
Great app for digital storytelling, social stories, or tutorial creation! I recommend this to all the K-12 teachers I work with in my district. Extremely easy to use and publishing is a breeze! ... Customer service is fabulous! They listened to my comments and actually worked to address my needs. I highly recommend this app!
Great app! - @slfirstgrade
This is a great app to use with my first graders…Definitely a No. 1 choice of app in my classroom!
"I would consider 30Hands to be a must-have for teachers." - Matt Villasana
"When I discovered 30 hands via Twitter this week, I felt like Christmas had arrived!"
- Miss Newton
30hands Learning develops technology & services geared at getting students to THINK and CREATE.
What's New in Version 1.9.1
- added support for iOS8
- fixed a memory leak that caused periodic crashing when drawing or annotating
- sped up Search for images From the Web within the app
- fixed periodic crashing when searching From the Web within the app
- fixed an iOS8 issue where Open-In did not work for 30h files
- restored lost team member images in the orange hand button
Great app - so versatile!
This is a wonderful app for creating digital stories and instructional videos. The design is clean, simple and easy to use. It's great for all if K-12 students, as well as for teachers to create flipped lessons. My kids can now easily publish their own digital portfolios showcasing their work. So easy, so fun!
Importing Google Slides is great time saver
I find I use Google Slides more and more, and I love the ability to import slides directly into a 30hands presentation and narrate my lesson over them. Then, I post the video for my students. It's really quick.
Great learning tool!
30hands helps students think about what they have learned and present it back, so the teacher knows that he or she has learned the material effectively. So simple to use!
- Category: Education
- Updated: Nov 15, 2014
- Version: 1.9.1
- Size: 17.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: 30HANDS LEARNING, INC.
- © 2014 30hands Learning, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Google Drive Integration$0.99
- Dropbox Integration$0.99
- Add Video Clips$0.99
- Add High Resolution Video$0.99
- PDFs and Presentations$1.99