** Please consider upgrading to Pro to support better hands-on learning & PBL. You get more features & richer functionality with the same simplicity. All In-App purchases but "Remove Limits" are being retired but previous purchases will be honored and can be restored. Thanks! **
30hands Storyteller is the easiest way to tell a story, explain a concept or flip a classroom. Create a multimedia presentation in minutes and publish it as a video to share. We designed the tool to be simple and fast, so it takes backseat to learning and expression. In a single class period, students can complete a video activity. Mapping these activities to a longer project helps students make PBL projects authentic and fun.
Whether you are in Kindergarten or College, 30hands Storyteller helps you learn better by following UDL principles and getting you to think and create iteratively.
Why upgrade to Pro?
- No limits!
- Short Video Clips can be used as slides
- Enhanced Drawing
- Share-a-Slide for easier collaboration and communication with parents
- Stop Motion videos can be created to demonstrate motion and processes
- Integrated with Google Drive for adding images/vid clips, publishing final videos, sharing work-in-process (via Export)
- Easier Google Classroom assignment hand-ins
- Integrated with Dropbox for adding images/vid clips, publishing final videos, sharing work-in-process (via Export)
- Bring all slides into 30hands in 1 step then narrate + annotate to create a flipped video or project video
- Output for flipped videos can be published at High Res for easier reading
Different from other presentation apps, 30hands Storyteller focuses on the power of storytelling and ITERATIVE CREATIVITY(TM). Drag photos, images or video clips around the desktop into the order of the story. Next, record audio over each image. Easy editing allows students to take learning to a higher level and creates a better final video whether created by student or teacher. Finally, the presentation can be published to the Camera Roll or uploaded to a 30hands Cloud collaborative learning site.
Registration in the mobile app provides login credentials for the 30hands Cloud Community site at http://K12.30hands.com.
5 Easy Steps:
1. Add images, take photos, draw slides
2. Arrange them by dragging them
3. Record audio for each slide
4. Preview your creation
5. Publish as a video to the Camera Roll, Dropbox, Google, 30hands
30hands Learning develops technology & services geared at getting students to THINK and CREATE.
• Touch to save slide image to camera roll / photos for sharing or reusing in another slide
• Select multiple drawing objects to move, resize, stretch or delete in Enhanced Drawing
• Preview your narration when drawing, so you know how to enhance your scene or drawing
-- 1. Draw a storyboard slide
-- 2. Narrate your script
-- 3. Enhance the storyboard with Enhanced or Basic Drawing
-- 4. Listen to your narration while you enhance
Ratings and Reviews
Love Pro and this is a great intro
This is a great intro to what you can do with the Pro version. I also like the web browser version that just came out. Teaching concepts through narrated visuals is so powerful!
Love using this app with my language learners. It's simple and allows them to match their vocab up with visuals. Recently moved to the Pro app, definitely recommend!
DO NOT USE
Horrible app. You have to pay in order to import anything from Google Drive, Dropbox, etc. Crashes constantly, is not user-friendly. Also deleted all my photos. I was able to recover them, but deleted app after trying to use it for 7 mins. Just use Keynote—it's a million times better.
Sorry for your problems. Your crashing experience is not typical. Please email email@example.com so we can help you resolve the issues. Regarding pricing: creating an app is a lot of work, and we need to pay people to do this. For that reason, we have to charge for the app and features. For a one-time payment, 30hands Pro contains all the functionality of 30hands Starter and more. Thanks for your understanding!
- 30HANDS LEARNING, INC.
- 30.7 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2016 30hands Learning, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Google Drive Integration $1.99
- Remove Limits $1.99
- Add Video Clips $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.