Elevate your Apple Music experience.
33 RPM brings music tracking and social listening to your Apple Music library. Track your plays over time, share what you're listening to with friends, and discover new music with personalized recommendations.
Track Your Listening Habits
• Automatically track your music listening habits and see what your favorite songs, albums, and artists are over time.
• Add your top songs to a playlist with one tap of a button.
• Become a top listener by playing a song, album, or artist more than anyone else.
What are your friends listening to right now?
• Automatically show what you’re listening to with your friends.
• Follow your friends to see what they’ve been listening to historically and in real-time.
• Instantly play your friends' songs in the app.
Discover New Music
• 33 RPM’s recommendation engine analyzes the songs you play over time and suggests new music that we think you’d enjoy.
• Easily find new hits with the latest trending songs.
• Find new friends to follow who listen to similar music as you.
Elevate Your Apple Music Experience
• Instantly play any song in the app
• Instantly play an album's top songs
• Create a playlist with your top songs
• Add new music to your library
• Fixes an issue where the the app could crash while analyzing your library in very rare cases.
• Includes a brand new icon!
Have any cool feature ideas you'd like to see in a future update? We'd love to hear what you think! Give us a shout at firstname.lastname@example.org or send us a tweet @33rpmapp.
Ratings and Reviews
Simple review. Beautiful app and functionality is amazing, which Apple music does not have. In regards to the comment by ChadAHall, I agree that it can get a bit annoying because you have to wait until the whole song finishes, but that is a limitation from Apple's API. I'm sure this will get resolved soon, but for me, I have no problem listening to the whole song. So overall, yes, this app is amazing, the tracking is flawless, and the discover feature blew my mind. Can't wait for the next version.
Beautiful but disappointing.
Really beautifully designed but the music logging is completely unreliable. Listened to five songs, saw that the app showed they were playing but it didn’t log a single one. I restarted my phone. Listened to three songs. It logged two & missed the third. I hate to say it but until it logs 100%, it’s totally useless. Hope they I fix it.
Thanks for the review! I'm sorry you're experiencing these issues. At the moment, 33 RPM has some limitations when it logs your music. For best results, songs have to be added to your library and the entire duration of the song must be played for it to log. If you've already tried this and it's still not working, please send an email to email@example.com and hopefully we can figure out what's going on and get it working for you.
App barely initializes analyzing my Apple Music & crash.
Rebooted phone after app repeatedly crashed once downloaded. No luck. I had high hopes for this app. Hoping it will get fixed and I’ll be able to enjoy soon or I’m deleting.
I'm sorry to hear that the app hasn't been working for you. Please try updating to the newest update (1.1.2) as it fixes an issue with the app crashing when it analyzes your library. If it still doesn't work after the update, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org so we can figure out what's going and get it working for you. Thanks!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.