By Occipital, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
“Instant, awesome panoramas” — CNET
“Easy as pie … impressively sharp.” — Gizmodo
“Feels like magic” — TUAW (The Unofficial Apple Weblog)
Beautiful panoramas made easy.
Take stunning 360 panoramas everywhere. 360 Panorama turns your iPhone, iPod Touch, or iPad into a full featured 360 degree panoramic camera. Easily capture immersive panoramas in seconds and instantly share your 360 view with the world. Simply pan the camera and watch as images are stitched seamlessly. 360 Panorama captures the scene in a way you never could with a traditional camera.
Designed to take full advantage of your device.
• Unbeatable speed: Taps into the raw power of your device to stitch panoramas in realtime.
• Magical gyro viewing: Use your gyroscope to interact — look around in 360 degrees.
• Never forget a location: Every panorama is GPS tagged, complete with a compass heading.
Share your immersive 360 views — with anyone.
• Share online: Shared panoramas can be viewed on any computer or device. App not required!
• Post on Facebook: Post 360 views on your wall or send to a photo album — all from the app.
• Tweet in 360: Share jaw-dropping scenes your friends can view anywhere, even inside their Twitter app.
• Email 360 views: Say “wish you were here” in a whole new way.
More than an app — an amazing website, too.
• Free and safe panorama storage online: Upload panoramas to your account and access them from your desktop or mobile browser.
• Automatic quality boost: Cloud enhancement automatically retouches your panoramas over time!
• Join the community: Help build a world of panoramas for everyone to enjoy on 360verse.com.
• Share and embed: Sharing online is just as easy as in-app. Plus, you can even embed panoramas into your website or blog.
“360 is simple to use and jaw-dropping when shared!” — William
“Hands down the best interface for taking panoramas with the iPhone! ... And best of all, the output is fantastic!” — Chance
“I just want to say that this was the single best customer experience I have ever had, either in person or over the Internet.” — Chris
“Just downloaded this 360 Panorama App. Kinda dope....” — Chamillionaire
360 Panorama supports the iPhone 4 and above, iPod Touch (5th generation), iPad mini and above, and iPad 2 through iPad Air 2. Includes native iPad support.
What's New in Version 4.4.2
The sneaky bugs have been caught!
This version fixes crashes at capture start on certain devices, and the past version fixed iPad 2-specific crashes on launch.
Plus, everything from 4.4:
User interface has been extensively refreshed! More flat, more fun. More ... panorama.
Many bugs have been killed.
Panorama focus is now more consistent when on iOS8 and above.
Now with proper support for iPhones through iPhone 6!
In this release, we now require iOS 7 and above. Hope you don't mind.
Enjoy capturing the world with 360 Panorama!
Good app gone bad
I used to like this app, but now when I launch it, it tells me "Oh no! It looks like the gyro on your device is locked up." The thing is, my gyro works perfectly. Orientation changes, the compass, even a similar panorama app that uses the gyro in the same way all work fine. I assume this app is improperly accessing the gyro, failing, and so it gives me the (incorrect) error that my gyro is locked up.
In an ironic twist, the error tells me it is a problem unrelated to this app, but it is clearly only related to this app, as all other apps using the gyro still work as well as they always have.
An app that won't run deserves no stars, but it gets two stars because it used to be good. It would be five stars, but the app launches, gives me this error, and then won't work at all. Have to uninstall.
excellent app, small tweaks
I use this app all the time. Every time I am on a trip, it is amazing. I show it to people and they are blown away. Two tweaks: before you try to save it should warn you if not all areas are filled it. Frustrating when you spin around several times only to find some tiny sliver you missed. Also I want an easier way to share the image via app - as in send my 360 image to your 360 app (not an email or message). You should be able to store it in 360 itself since that is the best place to view. Could be in 'shared 360s' or something. Overall it is a great app that I use often
App was great now it's useless and I blame the developers lack of interest in fixing it.
Since latest update just crashes every time I open it :(
Hope it gets fixed soon
Update: Fixed it and it broke again... This time it says my gyro is the issue funny because it works fine in every other app. Until the developer steps it up I'm going to downgrade it to a 2 star app (used to be a 5) if it doesn't get fixed soon it'll be going down more. I'm starting to regret buying this :(
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Jun 28, 2015
- Version: 4.4.2
- Size: 6.0 MB
- Languages: English, German, Simplified Chinese
- Seller: Occipital, Inc.
- © 2015 Occipital, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.