By Qihoo 360 (NYSE:QIHU)
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
When iPhone is used over time, a large number of unnecessary duplicate photos and pictures, compressible photos, screenshots and filtered photos will be generated in your photo album randomly. These images take up lots of memory and reduce the operating speed of the phone. It is difficult to find and remove them manually.
360 Security offers you a Photo Optimizer that easily scans your phone's album for optimizable photos within seconds! You don't have to sift through hundreds of photos yourself.
Highlights of Photo Optimizer:
1. Search entire phone for optimizable images quickly.
2. Auto Grouping: Your entire album is scanned for unnecessary duplicate photos and pictures, compressible photos, screenshots and filtered photos. All optimizable photos will be grouped according to the possible processing method, so you don’t have to worry about finding them manually.
3. Free up Space: Photos take up most of the storage space on your iPhone & some of them can be optimized. Scanning & cleaning them from your device will help you release up to gigabytes of precious storage space.
Highlights of 360 Battery Saver:
1. Accurately estimate the remaining time of your battery. You can check on time available for talking, photos taking or Internet browsing.
2. Accurately estimate the charging time of your phone.
What's New in Version 1.6
1. New languages added: Japanese, Korean, Hindi, Vietnamese, Turkish, German, Thai, Indonesian, Italian
2. Stability improvements and bug fixes
They walk a a fine line very well.
Historically there have been two antivirus program types and although they are more space related here I use their antivirus on my home PC and laptop and my phone. Unlike the nerve wracking suites of norton or mcaffee etc and the other "freeware" viral programs that are basically upselling you or spamming you the 360Essentials and their host of programs do a terrific job of exactly what all programs should do: Their job without slowing you down, interfering, or requiring much user interaction. I deleted my paid for antivirus the moment I got it on my new windows 10 PC and went back to old reliable 360. Can't go wrong period.
Apple 6 iPhone
I have 360 security on this phone but it appears to be limited to being a battery saver. I not tech savvy but have 360 security on an LG tablet and an apple iPad 3M pad. The later two systems allow for a more comprehensive security program. It's good software. Are what's available on the iPad's available for these cell phones. Does anyone know and if so how does one locate it for installation.
I have this app on my droid, so i download it on my iphone expecting the same things antivirus, battery saver and my favorite feature: adding passcodes to access apps. Unfortunately i have none of these and i love passcoding the apps that i wish to keep private. But this apple version is limited to battery saver when the title still says SECURITY. What a load. I am vastly disappointed and discouraged by this and unless they update it i will be removing it and only using it on devices where its actually USEFUL
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Apr 15, 2016
- Version: 1.6
- Size: 21.2 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Bulgarian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Lithuanian, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Beijing Qihoo Technology Co Ltd
- Copyright © 2005-2015 360 All Rights Reserved
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.