360 Web Browser | Download Manager and Firefox Sync
By DIGITAL POKE LABS IT SOLUTIONS LLP
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
**** Get the most talked about Browser today! Incredibly Insane Amount of Features + Download Manager + Firefox Sync + Media Player at an awesome price tag ****
360 Browser is the only Browser which has Firefox Sync, Download Manager, Media Player, Dropbox along with literally 200+ other features presented with the most innovative design.
Flash Video Conversion is supported for select websites. Visit clipconverter.cc for the complete list. Head to plugins to know more about how to Convert Videos from their Servers & watch them.
✪ "360 Web Browser isn't the first Safari alternative for Apple devices, but it is unique for what it offers." - LifeHacker
✪ "Fully Featured Desktop-Like Browser In Your Pocket" - AppAdvice
✪ "Power, speed make this browser a worthy replacement for iPhone’s built-in Safari app" - Macworld
✪ Also Praised & Recommended by ApplicationiPhone, 148Apps, MACNN, Techi, AppModo, SOSiPhone among various others
✪ 360 Web Browser is the winner of the FWA Awards (mobile).
● Features ●
✔ FIREFOX SYNC
• Sync 360 with your favorite desktop browser! Your Tabs, Bookmarks & History from Firefox can now be synced to your favorite mobile browser with just one click! No other Browser supports this feature
• Long tap on Sync Bookmarks to reveal the option of importing them to 360 Bookmarks
✔ DOWNLOAD MANAGER
• You can now download absolutely anything with the New 360 Browser & view all supported content within the app. Downloads happen in background so you can even exit 360 & your download will still be completed
• Multiple downloads are supported with the option to queue
✔ 360 ARC™ & 360 FS[Full Screen] ARC™
• Arcs built on Prodigy Engine* enables the users to access variety of functions with simplicity.
• Access over 25 features ranging from Adding Bookmark, Search Text, Toggle Full Screen, Navigating Tabs, Plug-ins & more from 360 Arcs™
✔ CUSTOM MADE THEMES
• Themes are Custom made & will change the entire look of the app including the images, font colors & the tabs style. Choose from 6 Free + 1 Premium
✔ INTELLIGENT TABBING [DESKTOP STYLE]
• Individually set Tab’s Privacy Mode & Browser Orientation in addition to having default preferences for all of them
• Double tap tabs opens options such as Bookmarking all tabs, Reloading all tabs, Closing all tabs
• Long Tap on Links to access features such as Open in background, Download File, etc
✔ MEDIA PLAYER
• Introducing the unique Ambience Awareness. Listen to your songs while being aware of your surroundings at the same time
• Make / Listen to your playlist via the inbuilt player. Supports background Music Play
• Upload your files to Dropbox
✔ MULTI-TOUCH GESTURES
• Choose over 20 features that can be mapped to 9 Multi Touch Gestures to define your Style
✔ BE SOCIAL
• Share on Twitter, Facebook, Digg, Wave & more in a single Tap
• 360 Browser gives you the ability to add & manage the plug-ins according to your needs. Choose from an ever growing list of Plugins including Instapaper, Firebug Lite, Track This, Evernote among several others
✔ QUICK ACCESS LIST
• Easily maintain & access 5 / 10 Favs / Thumbs of user visited, bookmarked & most famous list
✔ FULL SCREEN
• Experience True Full Screen, Access every feature of your browser without ever going out of full screen, with the revolutionary 360 Arcs™ & Address Bar Commands
• Customize your Full Screen in whichever way you want
✔ LONG TAP TO REVEAL MORE
• Themes, History, Bookmarks, Sync, Downloads, Firefox Sync supports Long Tap to reveal advance options
✔ VARIOUS OTHER FEATURES
• Some of our favorites from over 200+ feature list
-Search Suggest & Many More
What's New in Version 5.3.2
• What's New in Version 5.3.2
✔ Magic Bar remembers your last visited location
✔ Other Minor Improvements
• What's New in Version 5.3.1
✔ FIXED: White Screen Bug when opening 360 on iPad in Landscape Mode
✔ Other Minor Improvements
• What's New in Version 5.3
✔ Support for iPhone 5
✔ Transitionary update for Major Version Change, It's recommended to update 360 to this version to ensure smooth implementations.
Frustrated beyond belief...
This app started off okay. It does have a decent amount of great features, enables downloading of various forms of content and allows for file organization. However, some major downsides, the biggest of which I'll name last. 1) Slow Browser; 2) Crashes; 3) Not Intuitive in the least...I've been using the app for some time now and still can't figure out or remember which buttons relate to which functions. I end up randomly pressing things, which ultimately causes me to not be able to complete the function I originally hoped to perform. Still, until recently I had no complaints - app did what it claimed to do and all that.
BUT HOLD UP!! Now, the app blocks content!! Sites I used to visit, I can no longer access...I get a message that says something along the lines of - to protect our users we cannot process this request....please contact us if you reached this in error...what?! I don't care what your reasons are or if they even have any validity (i.e. protecting me, the user)....which they DON'T...this is a PAID app (at least the version that I am using is) and its blocking content that I have chosen to access?! Not warning, mind you, no pop-ups or any such temporary blocks to a webpage...full out forbidding me from accessing the site(s). What is this, big brother?!
iCab beats it finally
Great browser except it crashes every hour of use and updates are very rare these days so I'd call it abandonware. I used it since I needed to open whole folders worth of bookmarks in tabs, and only Atomic also did that but a URL copying bug they never fixed ruined it. Now iCab updates for iPhone 5 and adds tab opening of bookmark folders! Goodbye 360, your lack of attention to my dozen little bug/interface reports over the last year was memorably painful.
UPDATE: iCab's guy claims it's on purpose that a group of tabs FAILS to actually load in the background, massively slowing down the simple act of quickly checking out a dozen news blogs. I'm back to buggy 360 whose little menu icon to open links in background tabs has a bug that leads to many links also opening in the main window. I've asked them to just add a separate menu item, months ago, instead of an undocumented u-turn icon. Just can't win it.
Update: iCab finally added background tab loading but in the latest iOS 8 update it crashes all the time now.
This is a great browser packed with features. I really like it but there are a few problems. First, it crashes half the time I try to open it. Also, the find in page feature is terrible. Once you search for the text it just highlights it, and you have to scroll down and find it, unlike in safari where it takes you to the selected text. Third, the themes don't work right, and there needs to be more of them. The tab themes don't seem to work, and that should be fixed. Last, the location of the tabs is bad. In Mercury browser, the tabs are ABOVE the search bar. 360 browser should be like this too. Also, Mercury has the option for thumbnail tabs like safari. 360 browser should also have this option. Despite this, it is a good browser, and I recommend it.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Feb 26, 2013
- Version: 5.3.2
- Size: 15.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: DIGITAL POKE LABS IT SOLUTIONS LLP
- © 2010 Digital Poke
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Carbon Theme$0.99