360DomePlayer is an application that connects wirelessly to a Fulldome.pro Media Server, to control and manage the dome projection system.
• Playlist and media library control Starting and stopping media playback. Creating, editing, and deleting playlists. Searching and retrieving information on library items.
• Control of the calibration process Performing calibration, including choosing calibration type, mask editing, and fine-tuning the calibration parameters.
• Dome setup Setting the orientation, pitch, field of view, and various other parameters of the dome and projection system.
• Test patterns The display of test patterns for checking dome geometry, projector alignment, blending, and gamma.
• Live input setup Setting the format and parameters of content streamed live to the dome.
Fulldome.pro is a manufacturer of digital projection systems for 360 dome theaters and planetariums. Our revolutionary software makes combines multiple low-cost projectors to achieve a single, perfectly blended dome image at resolutions of up to 8K.
Note: 360DomePlayer is only functional when connected to a Fulldome.pro Media Server.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.